PAGE-24💜

(AUTHOR'S POV)

"Why weren't our abilities activated during our time together in our class with the dean?" Jin inquired, his eyebrows furrowed together.

"It's because we can't afford to tell the other students about these things, such as the Goddesses, your Marvel status, and your many abilities. What if information of us discovering the seven marvels reaches the Demons? They might come here and harm you, and I don't want that to happen if you aren't prepared to fight back. It's not that I don't trust the super-naturals; it's just that I don't trust Demons. First, you will learn fighting skills and weaponry, then you will exercise your unique powers, and finally I will inform them that you are MARVELS. You still only have one power with them, whereas Taehyung has none. Your other powers were not unleashed during lectures because you were unaware of their origin. I prepared these different colored crystals for you because you can't use your other power in front of the students knowingly or unknowingly. The crystals you all own have previously aided you in hiding your abilities from them and will continue to do so now too." Soobin warned and the Marvels were shocked to here this. They were more than happy to help free the Goddess from the evil Demons. When no-one had anymore questions, the two elder friends disperse them thinking it might be too much information for them to take in.

After the seven marvels left from them to their respective dorms, the long lost friends started discussing about them and their powers.

"Let's hope those seven don't get hurt. Jungkook is my only child, and due to his distant and harsh nature, he has never had any friends. So I'm hoping that nothing bad happens to them, his only friends; as well as the other numerous super-naturals that are fighting in this vicious battle." Soobin exhaled and gently massaged his temples, closing his eyes.

"I wish that as well. Not because they are your child's friends, but because they all have a good heart and some of them have been through a lot in their lives." Jooki finished by softly caressing his best-back, friend's reassuring him.

"One of them possesses a unique set of abilities. I'm not sure how, but I can sense it." Soobin stated out of nowhere.

"Huh? Who do you suppose it is?" Jooki inquired, a cutely tilted his head to express his utter confusion.

"I believe it is......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.Taehyung."

(NEXT DAY)

The 7 Marvels joined Jooki and Jungkook's father for extra classes after their self-defense classes for the day. Jooki was teaching them all tactics and strategies for attacking their opponents while using their respective skills and abilities. Dean was paying more attention to Taehyung, which the others observed. They were unaware, but Jooki was acting in this manner after speaking with Soobin the previous day, knowing that his closest friend's instincts are never wrong.