Chapter 3:..kokichi..kokichi..so weird

Shuichi pov:

...i guess he didn't really listen to the rules..but why not? He also looked so tired..is he fine? And is he actually going to sleep now? All this thoughts were in my mind and I didn't know why. I mean he is always annoying me and..is sometimes really mean to others but..something's definitely wrong with that. He is always smiling and is happy. Is that even possible? I really don't believe so but maybe that's just his nature? I notice how he walked to his dorm. Is he really going to sleep already? I shook my head. Why am I so worried about this..Idi-...I shouldn't think like that. He is not completely an idiot. I know that..he just acts extremely like one. God..I don't want to get the attitude of Kaito. Kaito is judging Kokichi for no reason..I mean..yes he is lying a lot and is also really annoying, but that still doesn't mean that he is a bad guy. Oh wait..that's right. I wanted to meet with Kaito, but I also have so much homework to do...and I want to read. I really need to be good, since I really want to be a detective in the future, but Kaito says that I'm overworking myself. Overprotective as always...

I just took out my phone and called him. He, of course, wasn't happy with that at all, but I just ignored his talk and went to the library. I really like reading, but I also like it here because it is also quiet and peaceful there. I chose one book and sat down. It was really intresting and I lost myself in it. It was about peoples lies. And yes..I kinda borrowed it so that I can see trough kokichi's lies. He lies so much..it's not even normal anymore. Who knows about what else he is lying...I..I can't really hide that I'm worried for him, but I only know him since one year so..no..that's still doesn't make any sense. I'm not even sure if I like him, since he is so annoying and mean, but he can be kind too..that is very rare tho. He is only kind to me when we are alone. Then he is always teasing me with the same grin over and over again. I can't tell when he is lying..maybe even some compliments he said to me were lies..or maybe so is his smile..gosh! Why am I overthinking so much? I put the book away and borrowed a different book. I really don't want to think about lies and kokichi now..I should focus on the other things like school or something. Todays homework was to find out more about our ultimates..so I'll just try to focus on that. While I was reading my detective book, I noticed that I was the only one in the library, which was really rare. I often went to the library with Kaede..but maybe I should go with kokichi sometime...but he is clearly gonna annoy me again..I don't know if I want that. Wait...I'm thinking about him again. Gosh..I hate it when I think about him..that reminds me of his words.

Kokichi: hehe~! Now you never ever will forget me for you're entire life!~

I facepalmed myself. Great. He annoyed me that much that his words came true. I looked at the book. I didn't want to read anymore and decided to take a small walk in the woods. I blushed a bit while that. I mean..how can he say something like that so easily?! I know he didn't mean it..but still. It's so embarrassing. He even said it in front of others. I looked at the trees..and at the birds who were sitting on them. I don't know if I remember it right..but I think i heard kokichi say that he likes the nature and the animals there. The only thing I know is that he likes dogs..but only because Kaede told me. It was now already 9 p.m. I looked at the big moon shining..it was so peaceful and still I think about this idiot. I should more think about Kaito, since I promised him to help him with Maki. Even tho its obvious that she likes him too. After some minutes I just decided to go back. It was already dark, but still some teachers were there.

Mr. Monokuma: Ohh! Hi Shuichi! What Are you doing up so late?

I looked at him. I was a bit to tired to say something but he just continued talking. I don't like that teacher. I don't really know why but he looks like a psycho, even tho he isn't one. I just nodded and went to my own dorm. On my way I noticed Kaede and walked up to her.

Kaede: oh Shuichi! What are you doing up so late

Shuichi:..I ehm..was just taking a walk. What about you?

Kaede: I helped Maki with Kaito

For real now? I started to laugh a bit. So did she. I mean they should just kiss already. We talked a lot about them and then I really went to my dorm. I went in and looked at my desk. There where so much books and even two letters from girls..I still don't know who they are. The only thing I know is that I don't love them..this reminds me of the masked ball. I will just go with my friends..I guess. My mother always wished for me to go with my partner. But well I have no one. This made me kinda laugh since my mother always dreams about that, even tho its not her life. I layed down at the bed and looked at the photos wich hang right above my bed. There were so many memories I don't want to forget. I noticed how my eyes got more tired by every second that passes and so I fell asleep.

Well! This was it again! Did you like this Chapter? I would love to hear you're feedback soo yeah! I'm actually so excited to write this book I can't really stop thinking about it. Well I guess I'll see you in the next chapter!

Love ya and good night/ good morning!<3

(Remember that you're perfect the way you are!)