1-5

☆ 2. Chapter 1
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 1

"No, she can't enter class one."

"There was a landslide in Pingyang Town, and the junior high school building collapsed. This is the intention of the Education Bureau. Let each school in the city admit a few. Don't delay learning. Our school is good. Yes, only one was assigned."

"There's no need to join the rocket class. It's been more than a month since the second half of the semester started, and she suddenly stepped in. She is from a township school, and our teaching progress is so fast, she can keep up with Can you get it? Last time, the Ministry of Education also allocated one and said it was third in what grade. What happened? My English is very shaky and I haven’t kept up with the progress after a year." "The

Ministry of Education originally issued a document to plan Dismantle township schools and merge them into the city to support students in remote areas and let them attend schools at the municipal level and above to promote educational equity. This time I just have this opportunity, so I will put it into practice first. I know that the teaching resources for children in townships are poor, and it may If you can't keep up, you should pay more attention in the future." The director of the Teaching Office said helplessly.

"Why bother?"

Xu Zhigao, the head teacher of the first class, said angrily: "I am busy until midnight every day just busying myself with things in my class. Do I have to set up a small stove for her to tutor her until dawn?"

Pingyang City No. 3 Middle School A competitive model is adopted.

Especially Class 1 and Class 2 of the Rocket Class, which are the two most important classes in the school. The class with a higher average score every year will get a big bonus.

Suddenly came a crane that lowered the average score.

The bonus that was about to arrive was gone.

Of course Xu Zhigao was not happy.

But he couldn't make this clear. If he made it clear, it would appear that he was snobbish, so Xu Zhigao could only shirk it and focus on his own business.

Xu Zhigao said unhappily: "Where's Class 2? They're all in Rocket Class, so it's not the same if you go to Class 2."

Wu Meilian, the head teacher of Class 2, looked at the little girl's report card and said, "Then come to Class 2."

This little girl is ranked first in grade in the town every year, and she must be someone who loves to learn and is savvy.

If you are not afraid of poor study, you are afraid of not loving learning.

At worst, I'll give her more tutoring during evening self-study in the future.

Upon hearing Wu Meilian's words, Xu Zhigao immediately became happy, "Give it to Class 2. Didn't Class 2 just transfer to another school and leave, so it's one less?" "

Okay." Since Class 1 and Class 2 had no objections, the teaching director followed suit. .

...

City No. 3 Middle School, cafeteria.

Li Sisi held the book in her arms and walked forward, looking down for her meal card.

He was so focused on his bag that he didn't notice the grease someone accidentally spilled under his feet, which caused his feet to slip.

"Ah——" she exclaimed.

Suddenly, there was a heavy weight on my waist and someone was holding me up.