"Things led to a war and, and.... He lost his life." he concluded.

"And that's how, dad was the reason why they had to form Mafia Council and laws." Jungkook laughed and then looked at Lily who was confused.

"Mafia Council is something like UN. They make sure that there's peace in here."

Lily scoffed. "Perfect example of oxymoron." Jungkook deadpanned before continuing.

"That's the reason why that day... I couldn't kill Hyungseok right then and there. But coming back to the history, dad was still crowned as king cuz he had a damn reason to kill some sick bastard like that. He was already crowned as king, but after grandpa's death we had to move back to Korea."

"Crazy thing was, we got to know that I was pregnant with Jungkook during those chaos. Seriously, it was truly messed up." Mrs. Jeon adds.

"But, thanks to zygote Jungkook, we got back together. I swear I thought i lost her, it scared the living shit out of me." Mr. Jeon laughs.

Jeon Lilac Carter

The only thing that is missing here is a baby I swear.

"This is the first picture of Jungkook." mom grabs my attention and I look at the photo. Mom, with a swaddled Jungkook in her arms and dad. A happy little family.

"I remember the way Jae cried. She whined asking why she wasn't in this pic." mom chuckled at the memory.

"Dumb girl." Jungkook added making dad scoff.

"You were no better. When you were 4, you cried seeing our wedding pics. Exactly like Jae." I laughed. How cute.

"Dad!" Jungkook whined. He opened his mouth to say something, but before he could say, his phone rang.

"I'll be there." he mumbled and cut the call. "I've to be somewhere, I'll be back soon. Take care, Lily. Bye mom. Dad I need you." he said, hurriedly. He walked towards me, and pecked my forehead.

"Let's continue this story time once I be back. Okay? I'll always love you." he mumbled and walked out even before I could react. Dad left too after quickly pecking mom's cheek and my forehead.

"Mom, what happened?" I asked, worriedly. I swear I saw panic in Jungkook's eyes.

"Must be some emergency, don't worry." mom ensured me with a pat on my back.

"We clicked this pic when we didn't even know that I was pregnant with Jungkook. But the day i got to know, I didn't care about what your dad did. All it mattered was, sharing the happiness. I was angry, just like you. But, the way he promised to stay by my side always and the way he won't let anyone hurt me or Jungkook, he won my heart all over again. So I just put everything I had on stake. It truly scared me alot, I was scared about the baby too, but the trust i had on Min-hoon, is and was everything."

Tears started welling up my eyes. They really love each other alot.

"Jungkook will surely find his way. He's just like his dad." mom chuckled, making me chuckle too.

"Oh yeah, mom you wanna come with to Jin's? Eonnie needed my help with something.." I said, remembering the text from Eonnie, asking me to come over to help her pack her maternity bag.