08|| Second Favor

Lilac Carter

"Maybe I Know Who She Is."

I walked back to my cabin with a smirk dancing on my lips. I just wanted a reason for removing this slut from my company and I didn't know that God loved me so much that i will get a reason in a day!

But the main point! MY COMPANY'S MAIN AND IMPORTANT DATA IS LEAKED!!

All because of that bitch...

I took my phone and dailed the same 'Dear Stupid Brother'. After a few rings the automated message came up. That's when my mind flashed with the thing that he maybe is in a meeting. Fuck! What should I do!?

Tapping the phone on my chin, processing what to do, I remember that I had some gadgets which I could use in this situation.

It wasnt the first time someone was leaking my company's info but still, breaking into my cabin and touching my desktop!?! Bitch got some guts!

But i wont let her go after what all she did.

I walked to the nearest cupboard of books and moved some particular books which showed me a good view of the vault I had in my room. Entering the code [--- --- ---] I heard a beep indicating that the vault is now open.

I let out a satisfied smile and opened it which revealed few ear monitors and things like a mini mic along with some papers.

I took a mic and an ear monitor in my hand and locked the door of the vault again. Making sure that the vault is properly locked, I settled the books back in its place after checking if the vault is properly hiden.

"Emily, please send Ms.Sana." i said through the intercom and few moments later i heard the door open after i granted the permission.

"Yes ma'am." Said Sana, one of the cleaners in my company and also a spy for me. She gives out the information of the betrayers and I take action against them.

"You have to work on 23rd floor for few days, and put an extra eye on Kang Jia". I said for which she nodded.

"And as usual, put this under her table." I said pointing at the mini mic in my hand. Sana stepped forward and took the mic with a smirk. It's a normal routine for us.

"Sure ma'am". She said and bowed and soon left to do the work. I fixed the ear monitor in my ear and in the other hand i was on a call with Sana.

"She's in the room ma'am, but a bit far on her phone. I will put this quick." She gave the updates and i just hum in response.

Soon i heard some buzzing in the ear monitor and they once it was fixed, the voice of Jia was more clear.

[Ohh ofcourse baby! I bought the pendrive!! It's safe with me... Once you come back from France i will give you!.... Ha? Reallyy... I can't wait to see youuu.... let's have some spicy fun on Saturday night!!... Ok! Ok then byeee umwah]

Such a slut. So yeah, as I thought, she was made to do it. Ok then... Who can be this person?!

No idea. But whoever it maybe, they will surely contact me for negotiation.