66|| Regret

Jeon Lilac Carter

I was happy, my parents started hurting me.

I was happy again, Hyungseok decided to cheat on me.

I was happy once again, my company got sabotaged.

I was finally happy, and Jungkook decided to do this to me.

Why? Why is the life so mean to me? What have I ever done to deserve this?

Am I not worthy enough for a proper, happy and peaceful life?

"You are worthy enough." Hyungseok's voice got me out of my thoughts as I looked at him with wide eyes. Its not like he has not done it before. It used to be as if he could read my thoughts.

Once focusing back on Hyungseok, I saw him bending down, uncomfortably closer to me.

"Take deep breaths. I will never be foolish enough to hurt you again, Lily baby." he breathed out, his voice was just like honey. Sweet. But with past experiences I can definately say that you should not trust that voice of his.

He's a manipulative bitch.

His hands worked behind my back as he slowly undid those knots of the ropes, loosening them around my arms but not my legs.

"Sorry, but gotta keep those for some more time." he said, pointing out the ropes around my ankles. He definately learned his lesson after he tried to get hold of me. My kicks are strong enough and he knows that.

The iron door on my right corner opened, and few foot steps were heard. Around 2 members.

"The transformer had a blast, master. They are trying their best to restore the electricity." a man with croaky voice said, his voice having respect and fear for Hyungseok.

"Okay, leave us alone." Hyungseok replied, and then a thud was heard. The wooden stool was dragged until it was near mine, and Hyungseok plopped over it, followed by the thud of that iron door.

"I want you to listen to me, babybear." he sat down with a towel in his hand.

"Firstly, it's gonna sting okay?" I nod. His hand came up to my face while his eyes glittered with a familiar glint. Its been quite a long time that I saw it in his eyes.

His hands slowly dabbed the wet towel onto my forehead, his lips held that small smile permanently while his blue eyes just looked at my face with adoration.

Where did we go wrong?

He always loved me. So did I.

But he lied to me, he cheated on me, he hurts innocent souls on daily basis. And that all cannot be forgiven.

But even Jungkook lied to me.

Maybe he hurts innocent souls on daily basis too.

Did he ever cheat on me? No, and i can bet it on my life.

"I'm really sorry for what happened between us. I should have waited. I swear, i should have not done that behind your back. But even I'm a man with needs right?" his hands slowly wiped the dust on my face, reaching my lower lip while doing so.