37|| I Love You

Jeon Lilac Carter

Feeling the wave of sense hit through my clouded brain, i looked at Jungkook who's eyes were closed and mouth was agaped. I gulped the huge lump down my throught and tried getting out the unholy thoughts out of my mind.

My eyes widened at this position of us and i came back to the driver's side. My heart bet as if it would come out of my ribcage at any moment. I turned the key, turning on the car's engine. The car's sound made Jungkook open his eyes.

I gulped again and pressed the accelerator and got out of the dark alley. What the fuck did you do Lily!? I-

Glancing at my right side, i saw Jungkook, still leaning his head on the head rest. His eyes were hooded which made a cold shiver run accross my body. And i couldnt think straight.

Driving for next 30 mins with those heated eyes on me was the toughest thing i ever did. As soon as I pulled the car into our mansion's gate, i stopped the car on the mid porch and ran out of it. Not caring about the Jungkook who was calling me.

I rushed inside the huge main door, and tried getting towards stairs. Which was miserably failed when i got pinned to the wall.

Inha Choi

He pinned her to the wall with her hands above her head. The closeness between them was something which made the cold room feel so hot even in the absence of the heater.

"Jungkook, there are peop—" But even before she could end her sentence, everyone of their workers left the room silently making Jungkook smirk and Lily squirm under his gaze.

His grip wasn't something that scared her. She loved this all, she was happy that this was happening, but at the same time that's made her afraid. Of the future.

'What if he regrets this in the morning..?' was the only question right now in her mind.

"What the fuck is this?" He questioned in a low, deep voice. His one hand was enough to pin her small palms to the wall and the other hand was on the collar of his half unbuttoned shirt, exposing the fresh purple mark she gave him.

Lily loved this aura he gave currently. As much she loved the cute caring Jungkook, she loved this kind of Jungkook too.

Instead of answering him, she chose to stay quiet. Too embarrassed to tell him the actual reason.

"What— wait! Were you perhaps jealous?!" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows. The red hue on Lily's cheeks made the answer crystal clear for Jungkook.

"Why were you jealous my wifey?" He asked, getting alot closer to her, whispering in her ear. As soon as he completed the sentence, he backed away and looked at her expressions.

'fuck it. It's now or never.' Lily thought and looked at him, wiggling her wrists out of his grip and wrapped them around his neck.

"Becuz you are mine... Only mine." She whispered, her breath fanning on his lips. Her fingers trailed to that purple mark on his neck and she pressed it, making a hiss leave his mouth.

His eyes closed and mouth opened while groaned which was the greatest sight to her eyes.

"Always remember this before you talk to any other bitch." Lily said while being extremely close to his face. Their lips almost brushing together while he again opened his eyes. His eyes hooded and held the similar gaze as in the car that she couldn't read

"As you wish ma'am.." he chuckled at pushed her back against the wall. Her hands almost slipped through his.

He gripped her wrist and placed it back on his well built chest.

"Mrs. Jeon.." he called her out with softness dripping down his voice. She hummed as a response.

"This was surely not the way i planned this thing... But trust me, it feels like if i don't do this now, at this second, imma loose my chance forever." He started, his voice was the softest of she ever heard. His eyes now held adoration instead of that unnamed look. His shoulders started to go stiff as he started, taking a deep breath.

"Lily, I think.... I think I'm in love with you. No i don't think, i know that i love you. I don't want and i will never let you go. Even if you don't like me, ill make you fall—" his words were cut my a small peck on his lips by her, his eyes went wide and his shoulders relaxed and he pulled her closer by her waist.

"You talk alot idiot." She said, breaking the kiss with a crazy smile on her lips. "Should I take it as a no or a yes?" He questioned, his eyes going doe making her crack to a laugh.

"Can't you see it in my eyes?" Her laugh changed into a serious tone. Their eyes fixed onto each other's.  "I can... But.. i don't want to misread them." He drew her more closer, their breaths mingling again.

"I love you.." both said together and in no moment their lips crashed again.

His arms wrapped around her waist as he pulled her to his chest while her hands were around his neck. With each second passing by, the kiss grew hotter and he sucked on her lower lip, slowly pulling out while resting his head against her forehead. He closed his eyes and caught his breath.

"I wanna do it to you. I want to make love to you and make you mine.."

•••

Ik this chapter is really short but next one will be long with biology... Don't forget to bring your hobi water children!

And also please read; 'Soul Piece'!

Thank you for reading 'Mr & Mrs Ceo'
Pls vote and support!!

~Inha Choi.