CHAPTER 43

"It is my own sin that is drowning me

"It is my own sin that is drowning me.  Sorry angel sorry please forgive me." In the winter season, the heat of repentance inside Eva is burning her.  Without thinking anything, she is walking on the road which probably has more traffic today.

Her eyes are closed, perhaps due to excessive crying or drinking due to which she cannot even see the oncoming cars while crossing the road.

One car was coming at very high speed.  Eva's  eyes close because of its light.

____________
____________

"I don't understand what's going on  Minji, I can't be the leader of the group and see everyone falling apart.  I should have taken care of everything long ago."

Cafe Girl comforts Namjoon by placing her hand on his and makes him understand that he should act responsibly. Everything will be fine soon  He is a good leader. BTS needs him, he can't give up like this.

After some time passes, Namjoon leaves to go home. He had cover his face with help of mask and a cap. Then his eyes fall on a familiar figure.

"EVA!!"

The car was about to hit her when Namjoon pulled her towards him. Because of all this happening suddenly, Eva becomes unconscious. "Eva wake up. Damn she have fever"

______________

______________

Meanwhile with jungkook, He had just reached the hospital room. Where he sees a couple sitting. There was a little girl on the bed, seeing whom his body shuddered.

He removes his mask and moves forward, hiding his tears. "Omo Jung - That woman becomes silent as soon as she feels her husband's gaze.

"H-how is she here?" Jungkook manage to asks somehow.

"She is been here since 2 days. She was going to have an accident on the road.  she come suddenly toward my car but thankfully. I applied brakes of the car and while stopping the car, the car did not hit her but suddenly she became unconscious. When she woke up here this evening, she was not saying anything. I got your number with many problems. She had her ID card with her which was from her school. I got your number from her teacher."

"I have checked up. She is not mute but perhaps due to some shock she is not able to speak." His wife reply.

Jungkook's land was snatched away by this news.  He is broken and scattered, he needs support. He wants to cry, he wants to scream. But this is not possible.

"Kristy can go home tomorrow." Saying this the doctor leaves the room.  Jungkook decides to stay with Kristy all night.

  Jungkook decides to stay with Kristy all night

____________
______________

"what happened Eva? Why do you all choose the same path? You had promised to never leave me, so what is this now?" Taehyung asks Eva's sleeping figure.

"Tae how is Eva now?" Jimin asks as he enters the room. " There is fever but less than before and how is everything else."  Jimin sighs and says that "Yoongi and Hobi hyung have not come out of the room since morning. And Jin hyung is still in living room.  Waiting for Jungkeok to arrive, he feels it is all his fault because he is the elder." Suddenly tears started forming in Jimin's eyes, thinking about everyone.

"Shhh..calm down jimin-shi" Taehyung says while giving Jimin a tight hug. Jimin starts crying as soon as he falls into his soulmate's arms. This hug gives warmth to Jimin's cold body which needed the most.

"Plea-se fo-rgive me, I was blinded by jealousy.I just wanted Yoongi hy-ung's company but I- I ruined everything."

"This is the sin of all of us."

NEXT MORNING

At the dining table, Jungkook is trying to please Kristy by showing her favorite food. But there is no difference. "And this is Kristy's favorite Pineapple cake." Junglcook's frustration increases after not getting any answer. Everyone else was also scattered after seeing Kristy.

Eva comes out of the room, seeing which Kristy hugs Jungkeok. This makes her [Eva] repent further.

After some time, Jungkook puts Kristy to sleep. He comes to his room and breaks down. And a scream comes out of his throat which was full of pain, for which he had collected himself till now, the flower got scattered and he could not do anything.

"Angel, come ba-ck, I beg, now I am suffocating. Atleast C-come back just to leave me again,  just come to me for on-ce" he says with a broken voice.

"S-SAVE ME JUNG-KOOK OPPA, SA-VE ME UNNIE"

EVA'S POV. 

What have I done to everyone, I should have died that very day. I passed by that little angel's room and saw her sleeping, so I thought of checking once. "Sorry kristy history is repeating itself."

I start caressing her hair but suddenly she opens her eyes.  She starts trembling as soon as she sees me.

There was fear in her eyes. Her lips were moving but no words were coming out.  Her condition makes me feel penic.

Suddenly a scream comes out of his mouth which scares me.  "save me save me Jungkook oppa"

She couldn't even able to move because of fear.

"S-HE WOULD KI-LL ME T-OO"

Her words made my heart beat fast. Now I started feeling suffocated. I was about to fall suddenly two strong arms held me.

Everyone else also came. Junglook was hugging Kristy or maybe she was hiding in his muscular body.  He was trying to calm her panic attack.

"OUT!" This harsh voice of Jungkook forces everyone to come out of the room. But did everyone hear Kristy's words?  What if they have heard?  No no I don't want to lose Tae or anyone else.
Thinking this, I hug Tae more tightly.

"Nothing happened.  Everything is fine . She is a child so she might have been scared." Tae speaks softly. This sound is very calming.

"But it is not common to hear from a child that you will kill her," Jungkook raises this question.

________________
________________

As soon as Jinseok closed his eyes in the dark room, only one face appeared before his eyes.  That angel face that has driven him crazy, those kissable  lips.  He moans thinking about him. "You make me crazy for you park jimin."