CHAPTER 13

Like always, Jungkook doesn't stop teasing Angel.  When Jugkook ran away in school with Angel's homework notebook, Angel ran after him.  "Jungkook return my notebook, teacher will check in next class" Angel says running after Junglook.  "Sorry Angel, but I can't make it back. I forgot to get homework last night." Jungkook replies.  While running, Angel does not get noticed and she accidentally falls down after colliding with her senior and the popular girl of the school.

"Bitch Don't you have eyes? " she says in her strange voice which is so bad to hear that if she sings it will make anyone's ears bleed.  Angel slowly get up from floor and apologize to her. She bow and about to go but when she was about to go that mean girl who's name is HA - NI .she pours some juice that was in her hand on Angel's head. When all this happened, Jungkook had entered the class.

"how can I leave a cute girl like you this easily. Baby I want to play with you a little "she say with her that dirty smirk. Being a rich spoiled child she only know how to disrespect others. Angel just looking at her blackly. She again about to go but Ha-ni hold her arm very tightly and her that long nails too much for angel's soft skin but she don't even hissed. "I see you somewhere oo yes yes yes you are the member of that weird group ..what was the name of that group bag -bangtan whatever " she say and tight her grip on angel 's arm. Other side when jungkook complete his work he come outside for finding Angel. Then he see crowd in hallway being curious he go there to find what is happening but because of crown he is not able to see anything. He is just listening them. "hay bitch how can you think you and your that so called group can get success with that broken company " leaving Angel 's hand she lough like a psycho. Now Angel 's blood start boiling but she have to control herself. "you are with 7 boys and a single girl in a boyband maybe you are just a slut of that group ."she is crossing limit with her each word. Now jungkook become more curious when he listen 7 boys word. He try to push students to go forward.

"well maybe you are teach by your mom like how to be a good slut.. I am sure your mom was also a s-"before she complete her words Angel punch her on her nose and make that bleed. Finally jungkook can see them. When he see them in that state that make him gulp hard. Ha-ni is lying on the floor and Angel is sitting on top of her and punching her continuously, because of which Ha-ni's face has become bloody, so it looks as if she will die.

No one gave courage to stop Angel. Angel 's hair are all over her face. Her eyes have blood. No one saw her this Angry. Ha - ni is bagging for her life. "you bloody bitch how dare you to talk about my mother. Say whatever you want to say about me but if you bring my mom then I will send you to hell "
Finally jungkook try to stop her but he also get a punch from Angel. After sometime some teachers stop her. Time to call her parents. No one saw her parents before or say no one even knows her full name. Some people think she is orphan. Some think she is broken. Other think her parents hate her but what's reality. Now she is standing in principle room with her messy state and some blood over her white shirt which is ofcource not her.

A well build man in his 60s. Setting on chair looking at Angel with a eyebrow up. Her head is hanging down. "27th times"that man say. Angel look at him with her inoccent eyes and give a baby smile to him like she don't do anything. Yes it's 27th time principal call him. That man who is sitting on chair with done face don't scold her because he knows that she should fight for herself.
"giving punishment is OK but you almost killed her " he say in a normal tune.

"I know at least don't try to teach me "Angel reply with a poker face. Man just sigh and ask principal to talk with Angel alone. Now they both are alone here.

[NOTE -shooting seance was in chapter 11 if you forget you can check there]

"yesterday a shooter try to shoot you right? So I want that you leave your stuborness and come back with me "Now he is in a serious mood. A little cold tone of him can make anyone gulp. "just because that shooter came to killed me I am not going to give up on my dream. When I promised her to be a idol than I will no matter what" she reply with same tune.

"I want your safety " "but I want my freedom" she say with a little loud voice  . Her eyes are telling that how much this dream mean to her.  " after so many years I fell like a family I know you try to give me everything thing but don't you think we missed our lovely days because of fear. You always scared that they will kill me like they killed--'she don't able to complete. When suddenly a call come that make her run from there.

"YOOONNNGGI OPPPAA!! "

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~

~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~

HOW ARE YOU ALL??

I am really sorry yesterday I was not able to upload this chapter but yaa today it's here so tell me do you like it.. Many more things are going to reveal in upcoming chapters so stay connected and also don't forget to vote..

Love yaa 💜
.