CHAPTER - 9

With bts mambers their time going very fast. Like flying. It's almost like 3 months Angel join them. Still our maknae line have fights over small things. It's not much easy for Angel to get along with them but hyungs understanding make things go smoothly. About Vminkook they are still too much young so it's normal for them to fight with each other also with Angel .

"Namjoonie oppa teach me this question " Angel come inside jin and namjoon 's room with pen and notebooks in her hand. "come here "Namjoon say her to sit with him on bed . He start teaching her and she is understanding with focus . But then she get a hit on her head from behind. "side from here I also want to understand some questions "jungkook say almost ready to push her ."but I come first here " Angel say and again sit on her place. "I come first in this world " Jungkook say with a proud face. "hyung first teach me ".."no oppa first teach me"
"no hyung first me or teacher will scold me tomorrow ".."you always get scolded that's not new oppa teach me "..."nope hyung I am your kook first me."

"but I am his sister" jin was looking at them with a little smile. Angel and Jungkook both are pulling Namjoon toward them from opposite side "Leave me at least "Namjoon say with a little loud voice. Jungkook and Angel both look at each other with sharp looks. "time to stop this nonsense fight. Come on let's end this game "Jungkook stand up from bed with full energy folding his sleeves.  Looking like ready to fight. "I am also ready to fight "Angel also come in front of him. And make  punch. they both take positions like they are going to do a boxing match. 'kiddos I will teach you both why are you fighting " namjoon say to stop fight but they are not ready to stop.. Every one is silent now..

"1"..jungkook voice '2 " Angel 's voice "3"Jungkook's voice..

Namjoon close his eyes not want to see them fighting.. After a little silent both say together "let's start.. Stone , paper , sesiour "

When Namjoon listen this he fall back side. Because he was thinking opposite. "they never change.. I already new it " jin said..

"Nooooooooooo "
"yesssssss... I win now get loss Mr. Bunny 'Angel jump over bed . Now jungkook is sitting on bed with a pout face . After studying they both are hungry now . They give cute looks to Jin. Jin understand that they want food. Jin was about stand up from his place but fall again on his place because of disbalance. They three come to him with worried face. "hyung are you OK?? "Namjoon ask.. Jin give a little smile to his youngers who are worried for him.. "look at your faces.. O god you three are looking funny with this worry face "Jin said with his famous whisperred lough.. They three just look at each other with confuse face.. But seeing their hyung lough like this make them lough to.

Jin is a member of group who is playing role of mother of group. He always worried about other's need. Jin is a member who is raising all members . he is a backbone for our leader.  Yoongi 's only hyung. Jhope 's confidence.  Jimin 's caring hyung. Taehyung's best chef. And jungkook and Angel's mother who is raising them both with love and care. But sometimes his smile lies. He lies. Sometimes he forget that he is also young need cares but he forget about himself.

Now Namjoon is trying to make everyone wake up. Jin already made their lunch. They all hav to go on street for distributing free concert tickets.  Because there company is throwing a Bts concert. They don't have much fans like other big and popular companies groups. So they decided that they will go on street to ask people for coming their concert which is free.

after too many struggles our leader succeed to make them wake up. Our makenae line is lying over each other because they are still sleepy and need support. Taehyung have wall' support. JIMIN have taehyung's
Jungkook is over jimin 's support and lastly Angel have Jungkook 's support. They four are lying over each other while standing their hyungs have done face. But our Mumma hyung always have solution. "who wants these pancakes?? " jin say with a loud voice. That make they four 's eyes shoot open. They stand properly and raised their hands like students and scream "me!! " together.

They are trying to distribute their tickets straight from 3 hour's. They are trying hard that someone give them attaintion. They ask many people but they reject them. Most of the members are shy to do this work. "please come to our concert it's free.. No cost "jungkook ask to a lady again.. But she don't take their ticket. They all sit like hopeless. It's almost evening but no response. They are losing hope. They Angel see a guitarist there. Who was doing a street show. She go to him. When she was listening him a idea click in her mind. After some time his show ended and he start packing his things.

"Ajushi!!..can I have your guitar for some time. Me and my group really needed "she ask with hope in her eyes. But that man say "but I have to reach hope soon as I can my daughter is waiting for me she is sick and I can't leave my guitar like this it's only thing by I can earn money " he give a excuse. Angel lose hope she looks back to her group members who are sitting their with tired and helpless faces. She wants to help them at anycost.  She notice her ring. Which is not artificial. "please take this. This ring can give you another guitar.. Please give me this guitar for now. " she said that man just nods and give guitar to her.  There is not any music shop not any other shop like this that's why she take this action.

"we waste are whole day and get no response "yoongi say with his hopeless tone. Jin trying to make them understand that don't lose hope that's not good.. It's just a start up and a start is always hard. "where is Angel??"
Jhope ask with worried look.

~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~

Hope you all like it?? Tell me do you like this??

What you all think that why Angel buy that guitar?? Will her plan worked??

Let's find out about this in next part..

Thank you for reading.. ♥

.