23

Lucy

"Are you fucking happy now?" Snapped Hannah.

"Don't blame your lack of judgement on me." I quipped.

"Are you being serious? You just fucking ruined everything!"

"Can we all just chill?" Cody suggested, his voice calm and soothing.

"Shut up Cody!" Hannah shouted, her face full of fury as her eyes glared into mine. "All you had to do was shut your mouth. Now, you ruined Dal's relationship with Grayson. You probably ruined his relationship with me, and maybe even yourself, and you're standing there acting as if you're some kind of saint."

"How am I the bad guy?" I asked.

"Why did you have to tell him?"

"He needed to know. I was sick and tired of keeping secrets from him."

"Well, congratulations. Now he knows, and you know what? I think he would've been happier without knowing the truth. He won't just be mad at Grayson and I, you know. He will be mad at you for secretly dating his brother behind his back. So, I hope you're happy, you selfish bitch."

"Jesus Hannah, calm down." Cody says.

"Yeah, maybe we could all take a breath?" Mitchell suggested.

I turned to Mitchell. "Do you think I made a mistake telling him?"

He didn't answer, which, in itself, was an answer.

"Great."

"I think she did the right thing." Jake added. "Because unlike you, Hannah, she's actually a good friend."

"Oh, so now you're mad at me?" Hannah turned to Jake, her cheeks blushing red with anger.

"Well you did fuck Grayson." Jake scowled.

"You don't have any rights to be pissed off at me. You are the one who broke up with me."

"We had barely broken up." He says.

"You ghosted me for over a week, and then you texted me and told me that we should, and I fucking quote, 'take a break.'"

"And it seems like I made the right call."

Hannah seemed taken aback by that, her eyes welling with tears that seemed to want to fall but never did. "So what? I make a mistake and now you're all burning me at the fucking stake?" Her eyes narrowed. "Grayson and I fucked, who cares? I was single, and so was he. Dallas has been toying with Grayson from the start, everyone here knows it."

"You can't put this on Dallas." Cody says.

"Why not?" Hannah snapped. "He's the one who broke up with Grayson in the first place!"

"Oh my god." I rolled my eyes. "Do you even hear yourself?"

"I hope you're happy." She says to me, walking towards the door before halting and turning back again. "And in case it wasn't obvious, this is me resigning from this so called friend group, and as your roommate."