Teaser

His cologne smelled sweet and spicy, hints of cinnamon and frankincense overwhelming me as he planted a love bite on my neck. His fingers gently caressed their way from my exposed shoulder blades and downward towards my lower back, then to my waist, where he latched onto me. Using his tongue, he draws a squiggly line upward and traces over my jawline before reaching my lips.

"You're so weird." I tell him, my entire body tingling.

He slightly pulls backward so that our faces are just an inch apart, and he grinned. "Weird must be your kink."

As I roll my eyes, he pressed his lips against mine, slipping in his tongue so that it collided with mine. His hands grasped my hair, and mine clasped his face.

He then bites my bottom lip. My eyelids flutter open and he's staring into my soul.

His teeth released my bottom lip and then he whispered in my ear, his breath tickling.

"Do you really want me to fuck you?"

______________

This story will take a while to write, and I don't plan on releasing any chapters until I have finished the book.

I will, however, be releasing chapters regularly on Patreon once I get a rhythm going.

I know some readers will be upset by this, but do not worry, Loving Grayson will be published on wattpad eventually, hopefully before 2024.

But for those who cannot wait, I will begin publishing on Patreon soon. (What's an appropriate price?)

Anyways, sorry for the wait.

I love you all, and I hope you are patient with me <3