"Isn't it..."

"I still don't believe it," Manager Zhang leaned over and said softly, "You know that those technical talents in our company are very high-end, right?"

"Yes, yes, I heard that they used to work in the XX Research Institute, but they came to our company without knowing why."

Manager Zhang smiled: "You don't know this, in fact, the reason why they came to our company is to look at the face of the big boss, I heard that the big boss at that time single-handedly took on all the research projects of the research institute, and all made breakthroughs in just one month!"

"Really... It's true...... It's true...... Fake?

"Believe it or not, you can ask those people, and I promise they will give you the exact same answer." Manager Zhang looked at everyone's surprised appearance, and secretly breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, and finally spread his shock at the beginning, and he was almost suffocated to death during this time!

"Oh my God, what kind of company are we in, the big boss is too awesome, it's unbelievable!!"

"Ahh Lin Fan sneezed hard.

"What's wrong?"

"Someone is talking about me behind my back," Lin Fan rubbed his nose, "What the hell, do immortals sneeze too?"

Han Zhu smiled: "Where to go next?"

"Let's go to the stars, I'm going to find something."

Chapter 157 Buying a Production Line

Speaking of which, Lin Fan didn't spend too much energy on the interstellar side, most of the time he used interstellar things to develop the earth, and until now he only opened a "Lingfan" hotel, but he didn't expect the hotel's business to be so good.

At present, the "Lingfan" hotel is still managed by Lin Fan himself, although the interstellar robot system is already perfect, but after all, there must be a real person to manage it.

Captain Mu didn't take the initiative to raise management matters, and Lin Fan wouldn't force it, but it wasn't so easy to find a suitable manager.

"Lin Fan, when will your restaurant open a branch, I see that many people on the Internet are looking forward to the branch, saying that only one store always has to wait in line for a long time to eat, which is a waste of time." Ray said suddenly.

Lin Fan rubbed his brows, he always thought that it was easy to just find a manager, after all, the managers of the previous companies on the earth were also natural, and they came to him at the beginning of the company's establishment.

On the side of the "Lingfan" restaurant, he was not so anxious at first, just thinking about when the business would become bigger and then consider opening a branch, but he didn't expect that the interstellar foodies were no less than on Earth, and within a few days of opening, the business was already so good that it was boundless.

"Don't open it for the time being, if you have time, help me pay attention to whether there is a suitable store, you can buy it or rent it, Lei, do you know any manufacturers that produce toys, I want to see their production line." is also a toy, and the toy production line of Interstellar is definitely much more high-end than that on Earth, which is why Lin Fan specially came to Interstellar.

Supporting holographic games and the peripherals, there should be some special points to get the love of players.

Lei frowned and shook his head: "Our adventure team has always done risky work, that is, we only started to do business during this time, and these connections naturally have not accumulated.