41

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 41

Section 41

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

"It's so beautiful~~" "

yes, yes, I think so too, those clothes are so beautiful, I can't wait to wear them on my body right away."

"Uh-huh." Duan Lele's eyes lit up when she looked at the clothes on the stage, so many years of dullness seemed to dissipate in an instant, her heart was full of motivation, she had one more goal, that is, she could wear those clothes on stage in her lifetime, even if it was just one of them.

In the entire venue, there were many people who had the same idea as Duan Lele, and of course the female nuns were more excited, but the male nuns who entered the venue also watched carefully, and this emotion reached its peak when the models appeared.

Clothes are static when worn on plastic models, but dynamic and energetic when worn on models.

As soon as the model came out, someone asked about the price of the dress below.

Everyone has a love for beauty, how can a woman not love beauty?

Yun Yao stood behind the stage, she could clearly hear the voice coming from outside, and without asking, she knew that today's model contest had been more than half successful.

She looked at Lin Fan excitedly: "Boss, you are so amazing." With that, she opened her hand and wanted to hug him, but was stopped by her hand in the air.

"Speak well, don't hug and hug."

"Oh," Yun Yao nodded unwillingly, looked at Lin Fan, and saw that Lin Fan just reached out and poked the arm of the person who stopped her, and had a guess in her heart, she looked at the man next to Lin Fan cautiously, and said in a low voice, "Boss... Mother?

"Poof..."Lin Fan laughed.

Han Zhu was helpless and rubbed Lin Fan's hair.

"Don't move," Lin Fan waved Han Zhu's hand away, and instead ran his hair around, "It's messed up."

"I'll give it to you." Han Zhu chuckled and put his hand on the top of Lin Fan's head again, this time Lin Fan didn't wave him away again.

Yun Yao opened her mouth, why did she think that her boss's IQ was offline? This hair is obviously messed up by the other party, as long as it is smoothed, it will be smoothed? That's too coaxing, isn't it?

So, probably not the boss lady, but the boss... Public?

The author has something to say: Boss... Attack!

Lin Fan: Well, the boss is attacking, that's right.

Han Zhu (laughs): You're right.

Chapter 53: The Descendants

of the Han Family The model contest was successfully held, and soon after it ended, someone put the clothes from the

model contest on the street.

In just a few days, the nuns took pride in wearing the clothes of the Lingfan Clothing Workshop, and the colors on the streets became richer.

"This is the income of the Lingfan Clothing Workshop in the past few days, a total of fifty high-grade spirit stones."