63

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 63

Section 63

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

"It's done!"

"How?"

Han Zhu smiled: "During this time, the people behind it took a lot of projects, but after they got it, they began to shirk it for various reasons, and several major companies jointly and directly sued these companies for disrupting the market."

Lin Fan nodded: "This is expected, those people are rich, but they will not let all the people go to waste, are there any signs of the people behind the scenes?"

Han Zhu shook his head: "Not yet, but this incident is enough for them to drink a pot!"

Hearing this, Lin Fan was not discouraged: "The other party may still have a follow-up move, we only need to see the move at present, Ning Lao's side has already promised to help us pay attention to it, I believe it will not be long before there will be results."

Han Zhu smiled and nodded: "It's good that Ning Lao is willing to get along, but the employees of our company have been working hard recently, and I gave them a week's vacation."

Lin Fan looked at him seriously and praised: "What a good boss."

Han Zhu smiled, silently Lin Fan's hair: "Compared with you, the shopkeeper, I can really be called a good boss."

Lin Fan glared at him: "Shameless!"

"Hahahahaha..."Han Zhu laughed, even though the two were already together, his greatest pleasure was to tease Lin Fan.

At this moment, Han Zhu's mobile phone rang.

"Hey, hello, I'm Han Zhu."

"Hmm."

"He wants to see me?"

"Okay, I'll take a trip this afternoon."

Hanging up the phone, Han Zhu reported the situation to Lin Fan: "The old man wants to see me."

"That's right," Lin Fan suddenly remembered something, "Didn't you say that Old Man Han was hospitalized before?" He's fine, right?

Han Zhu shook his head: "It's okay, it's just that I'm old, I fell again, and there are some complications in my body, I'll go see him in the afternoon, you can go with me."

Lin Fan was stunned: "Aren't you afraid that I will make Old Man Han angry?"

"What are you afraid of," Han Zhu smiled, "If he takes the initiative to find it himself, he should know what will happen, and if he is so easy to get sick, I am afraid that he will not be able to be the head of the Han family."

Lin Fan nodded, he naturally didn't care about what Han Zhu didn't care about, but he just met with Old Man Han, and it wasn't that he hadn't seen it before.

However, Lin Fan remembered what Old Man Han had done before, and couldn't help but sigh: "Old Man Han is so old, he is still so good at tossing."

Han Zhu looked at him and smiled: "The old man will toss when he is young, how can he be quiet when he is old, I resolutely got rid of the old man, and I didn't want to toss because of him anymore."