looked to the place where the sound came, but saw a man standing there quietly, obviously not making any movement, but it made people's hearts worry, and in his hand, he also held the sword that was by the stove not long ago.

No, it should be said that it is two swords.

The swords of the two swords emitted blue and purple light, reflecting each other, and the unconventional features of those two swords could be seen only with the naked eye.

"Who are you? Why hold my sword! The man said angrily, because he had been frightened by the sword before, he fell to the ground, and when he got up again, his body was very messy, and he couldn't help but vent his anger on the person who had just appeared.

"Huh~~ Your sword?" Lin Fan raised his eyes, held Xiao Lan with his left hand instead, and still held Xiao Zi with his right hand, raising his hand and moving slightly.

boss,boss!!!

"What are you yelling about? It's noisy! The man said angrily, but when he saw everyone pointing to the top of his head, he hurriedly reached out and touched it, but only touched a piece of light, no wonder he just felt cold on his head.

Thinking of this, the man suddenly became afraid of this person who suddenly appeared in the warehouse, this person is by no means simple.

"Yes, I'm sorry, we didn't know that this sword was yours, since you're here, let's take the sword away." The person who knows the current affairs is Junjie, he can come to this point, the most powerful ability is to know the current affairs, and the people who should not be provoked will definitely not be provoked.

It's just that Lin Fan didn't look at him, but looked down at Xiaolan in his left hand, and said in a low voice: "Don't be angry, I'm sorry, this matter is my fault, I apologize to you."

"Humph!" Xiao Lan snorted coldly, and the immature voice sounded in the warehouse, and everyone trembled, but they didn't dare to make a sound.

"It's all my fault, you can do whatever you want after that, as for the things here, it's up to you how you want to deal with them, okay?" Lin Fan said softly, he was very sorry for Xiaolan's situation, so he was willing to bow down and be small.

"Throw them all in the furnace!" Xiao Lan exhaled, he was not afraid of that stove, the high temperature of up to 500 degrees would also cause huge damage to his body, if Lin Fan hadn't appeared in time, maybe it would have been thrown in.

"Spare my life, I really didn't plan to throw it in, we just wanted to see how it reacted at first, this stove can't be thrown!!" What will be the consequences of throwing a sword into a high-temperature furnace, it may turn into scrap metal, but what will be the consequences if you throw a person into a high-temperature furnace, it is estimated that it will turn into ashes in a short moment.

Lin Fan lowered his eyes: "Let's change it."

"You really can't throw it?" Xiaolan was a little regretful.

"Well, trouble." Lin Fan is very patient, on earth, he will never break his vows and kill people, unless he encounters an inevitable accident.

"Okay, then I'll do it myself." Xiaolan said.

"Hmm." Lin Fan injected a large amount of aura into Xiao Lan's sword body, and at the same time repaired the damage caused by this incident.

After confirming that Xiaolan would be fine, Lin Fan let go of it.

In the shocked eyes of everyone, Xiaolan ran above their heads, shaved all their hair, and then returned to Lin Fan's hands.

And everyone's eyes have changed from shock to horror, they never thought that there was really such a magical existence in the world, they knew that they would never bring this sword back.