"Kill me?" Lin Fan was surprised, "What about him?" The

other party glanced up at Han Zhu: "The one who said that Han Zhu's identity is very important, so he can't be harmed, and he must be captured alive."

"Captured alive," Lin Fan turned his head to look at Han Zhu and said jokingly, "I see that your status is higher than mine, you are captured alive, I don't care if I live or die."

"Don't make trouble," Han Zhu took Lin Fan's hand and looked down at the other party, "How do you usually contact them?" Are there any special channels? The

other party shook his head: "Usually they come to contact me, and they occasionally give me a little benefit, but I am never allowed to take the initiative to contact them."

"What about the way to contact you? Is it to show up in front of you or to call?

"Appearing in front of me, they never call."

Han Zhu nodded: "Is there anything else?" For example, when did your program for me start?

"Ten years ago, those people suddenly appeared in front of me, and asked me to find a way to make everyone around you leave you, and if it succeeds, the Han clan will belong to me."

"Ten years ago?" Lin Fan looked at Han Zhu in surprise, "What kind of grudge does the other party have with you?"

Han Zhu clenched Lin Fan's hand: "I'll tell you when I go back."

"Nothing else?" Han Zhu asked again.

"No, no," the other party hurriedly shook his head, "I just came together with them because of interests, and I also asked people to do things during this time, but you have also seen that none of them succeeded."

"Ye Jieqi was also called back by you?"

"Yes, I thought she could convince the old man to let you marry her, so that it would be easier for us to act, and if it succeeded, we would have a much better chance of getting the Han clan in the end, but I didn't expect the old man to leave so soon." After seeing Lin Fan's strength, the other party almost knew everything.

"Ye Qinghe's side is also what you deliberately let Ye Jieqi approach?" This time it was Lin Fan who was questioned.

The other party looked up at him, thinking that he and Ye Qinghe were sisters and brothers, and couldn't help but say: "Jieqi said more than once that she was beaten by Ye Qinghe, I didn't expect you sisters and brothers to be so cruel, but Ye Qinghe is still in Jieqi's hands."

"You're wrong, it's Ye Jieqi who is in my sister's hands."

"What did you say?"

Lin Fan chuckled: "Do you think you can do anything to my sister just by relying on Ye Jieqi?"

Speaking of this, Lin Fan suddenly paused and turned his gaze to the other side.

It's just that there is no one in that direction, only white walls.

"Divine sense? It's pretty fast, no wonder I can't find you all the time. Lin Fan said to the empty wall.

Someone kneeling on the ground looked at Lin Fan in shock: "You are also like them, you can come and go without a trace, by the way, you just suddenly disappeared and suddenly appeared again!"

Lin Fan glanced back at him, his eyes were quite sympathetic, but he didn't say anything, just looked at Han Zhu: "Give him to Team Leader Sun, it's a pity, it's a useless person."

"Hmm."

————————————————————

"Whew... Call...... Almost discovered.