After a few days, everyone in the research institute knew that there was Lin Fan, and they also knew that he was probably just here to gild, even if Lin Fan was seriously studying the design drawings, everyone just thought he was idle and bored.

"It's still not possible here, we've changed many materials, but it still can't achieve the required effect."

"What about rare metals? Have you ever tried it?

"I've tried a few, but rare metals are too expensive, and we don't dare to let go of them, and if we want to continue to use rare metals for testing, I'm afraid we will have to apply to the above."

"Apply, this part is very important, once the performance is slightly worse, it will affect the overall use, and even reduce the life of other parts of the machine."

Lin Fan passed by the two of them, and stopped when he heard this: "It's better to try carbon 60." "

Carbon-60, also known as footballene, is a monomer of the element carbon.

"Carbon-60? The hardness is too low to meet the requirements. The person who spoke raised his head as he spoke, and only after he finished speaking did he see Lin Fan, and said helplessly, "Why are you?"

In the past few days, Lin Fan's figure has spread all over the research institute, everyone only sees him wandering around, and he doesn't say anything, just as he is a transparent person, as for the question of whether Lin Fan has the strength, I believe that no one will think that a person who studies economics and trade will have the strength to study precision components.

"It's me," Lin Fan smiled, not wanting to be looked down upon by the other party, just continuing the topic just now, "It is precisely because of the low hardness of carbon 60 that you have excluded it from the beginning, I'm afraid you haven't tested it with it, it's better to try, maybe it can surprise you." Hearing Lin Fan's

words, the other party couldn't help frowning: "You are serious."

Lin Fan nodded and said seriously: "I can't be more serious, I think carbon 60 can fully meet your needs, or if carbon 60 is used, the performance of the parts will be much higher than what everyone is familiar with today." The

other party looked at Lin Fan seriously: "Do you know what we are studying?"

"I know," Lin Fan still nodded, "I've been looking at it for the past few days, yours, including the research of other groups, it's not difficult to get carbon-60 anyway, you can try it, even if it doesn't work, it won't hurt you, right?"

It

was probably Lin Fan's determined expression that affected them, and after Lin Fan left, the person who was talking to Lin Fan just now said, "Try it."

"Really want to try? Maybe he's just talking nonsense? Another said.

"Try, as he said, even if it fails, there is nothing to lose, maybe carbon-60 will really allow us to have a breakthrough development."

This side decided to try the raw materials proposed by Lin Fan, but Lin Fan had already put aside this research and started working on the next project.

Although it is the same scientific and technological plane, the path of interstellar scientific and technological development is also different from that of the earth, some products that are still being studied on the earth have long been judged by interstellar researchers to be "failed products" and abandoned, and the use and name of some raw materials are also very different, Lin Fan had to compare the raw materials of the two planes again and again, find out the products that meet the requirements from the interstellar, and then find suitable solutions according to the composition of the products.