Lin Fan lowered his head: "Didn't I think about this problem before?"

Han Zhu smiled, reached out and grabbed Lin Fan's hand, and clasped his fingers: "Actually, the relationship between Captain Mu and Lei is the same now, Captain Mu has always regarded Lei as a younger brother, unless there is a special opportunity for him to feel something, otherwise he may never be able to react, just like the relationship between me and you, you have always felt that we are good brothers, good friends, and have never leaned our relationship on love, so there will be no reaction, Until someone poked in the back.

Hearing Han Zhu's words, Lin Fan's first reaction was: "I treat you as a brother, but you want to fall in love with me?"

Han Zhu was stunned, then laughed, and the tail note went up: "Huh~?"

Lin Fan turned his head silently, and tears were already streaming down his face: "I was wrong, you just didn't say anything."

"You can pretend that you didn't say anything, but I can't pretend that you didn't hear anything," Han Zhu took Lin Fan's hand and pulled him into his arms, and with the other hand lifted Lin Fan's face, lowered his head and touched the tip of his nose, he chuckled, "What should I do, I was picked up by you again, do you want to compensate me?"

Lin Fan felt a little hot on his face, and the distance between the two was so close that he could clearly see Han Zhu's eyes and the reflection that belonged to him in those eyes.

He tilted his head slightly, and his lips fell on Han Zhu's lips.

Han Zhu immediately seized this opportunity and invaded in a big way.

For a long time, Lin Fan gasped for breath, his lips flushed.

"The dignified Yuan Infant Monk was out of breath because of a kiss~~" Lin Fan snorted coldly: "

I just didn't react, it won't be like this next time!"

"Really?" Han Zhu smiled, hugged Lin Fan's waist, and leaned over to kiss him again.

This time the kiss was much longer than the previous one.

Lin Fan finally learned how to breathe while kissing, but looking at Han Zhu's unfinished appearance, he felt that he might as well not learn this skill!!

Lin Fan was tightly held in Han Zhu's arms, the bodies of the two were close to each other, and the sensitive parts gradually reacted.

Lin Fan felt the heat and hardness coming from his lower abdomen, and subconsciously raised his foot to touch it, but as soon as he touched it, he felt that part was changing in a tactile way because of his movements.

"Hey !!"

"Hmm~~~" Han Zhu hugged Lin Fan tighter, as if this would relieve the tension somewhere, "Color, food, food, my willpower has begun to slacken."

Lin Fan glanced at Han Zhu, and when he saw his suppressed look, he couldn't help but lick his lips, his face was also a little flushed, and he took the initiative to reach out and reach out somewhere: "I'll help you."

Han Zhu kept watching Lin Fan's expression change, and the moment he saw Lin Fan licking his lips, all the heat in his body was surging somewhere, and when a pair of cold hands caressed it, he sighed: "Ha~~~"

The roots of Lin Fan's ears gradually turned red: "

Don't make a sound."

"I can't help it, what should I do with you?" Han Zhu hugged Lin Fan tightly, making the distance between the two tighter, and the contact somewhere became tighter.

Because of Han Zhu's movements, the position of Lin Fan's hand became a little awkward, and he pinched Han Zhu's arm angrily: "Don't speak, don't move, or I'll go!"