"Yes, Mr. Han," Lawyer Wang hurriedly spoke, "In fact, before working for the boss, I had several intersections with Han's, Han's enterprise is indeed very large, but there are also many internal problems, if Mr. Han wants to take over Han's, I'm afraid I have to pay more attention."

Han Zhu nodded: "I already knew about these things, but I still want to thank you for reminding me."

Lawyer

Wang hurriedly shook his head: "You're welcome, I just said what I know, and it won't bring much benefit to Mr. Han."

Lawyer Wang could vaguely guess the relationship between Han Zhu and Lin Fan, and now that Lin Fan's background is gradually spreading out to him, Han Zhu's side is probably not simple, but he didn't expect Han Zhu to take over the Han family.

But with the strength of the two of them, there shouldn't be any problems, right?

Regarding the situation of the Han family, he had a general understanding of the Han family long before Han Zhu left the Han family, and although he didn't pay much attention to it after leaving, he also heard some news about the Han family.

In fact, the news is also very simple, large enterprises like Han's will more or less use some improper means to do something, but because these things have not stepped on the government's bottom line, they have not been disclosed.

Everyone knows all this, but they won't say anything.

Originally, when Old Man Han was there, these people would be more restrained, but now that Old Man Han has passed away and Han Zhu has taken over the Han family, that is to say, the big circle within the Han family will suddenly insert a person, and I am afraid it is not so easy to accept for the current rulers of the Han family.

Since Han Zhu planned to take over the Han family, he was naturally prepared to encounter difficulties.

"I'll pay attention to the Han family's affairs," Han Zhu responded, thinking of something again, "By the way, Lawyer Wang, is there any clue about who is behind those things before?"

Lawyer

Wang shook his head: "We have all checked the previous things, and those people have some handles in their hands, so they will be threatened, but they don't know what the identity of the people behind the scenes is, and the people who made the trouble have disappeared recently, and there is no way to find out if there are no new clues."

Han Zhu frowned: "It seems that the people behind the scenes are not simple.

"Yes," lawyer Wang agreed, "that person not only targeted the boss, but also Mr. Han, and his methods were clever, and we have not been able to find out the situation of that person."

Han Zhu let out a long sigh: "Have all the people of the

Han family checked?"

Hearing this, Lawyer Wang quietly glanced at Han Zhu and saw that he didn't mean anything else, so he replied truthfully: "I have checked, not only the people of the Han family, but also the dangerous people who appeared around you and the boss, and we have quietly investigated, and we have not found any clues."

"Reasonable," Han Zhu waved his hand, "The other party has done so many things without leaving a trace, which means that he is very smart, even if you have found out about him, I'm afraid you won't be able to find any clues, but although the other party no longer acts, you still have to be careful, don't let the opponent take advantage of it, especially the 'grain of rice', you must be more careful." It

doesn't matter if anything else, the point is that there must be no homicide cases, otherwise you can't really jump into the Yellow River.

Lawyer Wang nodded again and again: "We have all noticed this, and Ning Lao has recently been very concerned about 'one grain of rice', and there has been a special department to study the cultivation of 'one grain of rice', Ning Lao said that there is something called aura in 'one grain of rice', and it is very good for the body to eat it regularly, so I plan to pilot it first, and then promote it nationwide."