Han Zhu cooperated with him to speak: "You are all my people, don't want to run away from my side in this life."

Lin Fan squeezed Han Zhu's palm fiercely and scolded in a low voice, "What's the matter?" Do you have to inch in?

Han Zhu let out an "ah", and said with a bitter face: "Aren't I cooperating with you, do you see if your hands are red and swollen?"

Lin Fan glared at him and waved the hand that the two were holding together: "Nonsense, I don't have any strength, how can your hands be red and swollen!"

"It's really red and swollen, don't you believe it?" The two stood at the bottom of the stairs and stopped, Han Zhu moved his hand and motioned for Lin Fan to check the situation in the palm of his hand.

Lin Fan looked at him suspiciously, he couldn't figure out Han Zhu's thoughts, so he had to let go of his hand to check.

"Nope."

As soon as the words fell, Lin Fan's hand was suddenly pulled hard, his feet were unstable, and the whole person fell forward.

Hearing only the sound of "bang", the two of them fell to the ground together, but Lin Fan was lying on Han Zhu's body.

Knowing that nothing would happen to Han Zhu, Lin Fan still slapped him angrily: "What the hell are you doing!"

Han Zhu gently hugged Lin Fan's waist, looked at him and smiled: "You are too strong and too independent, and you will not ask for help no matter what happens, so I want to try to see what it is like to be a hero to save beauty."

Lin Fan was helpless: "Okay, now that I'm satisfied with you, can I get up?"

"No," Han Zhu looked at him with a smile on his face, "Kiss me and I'll let you get up." "

Rogue !!"

Han Zhu raised his head and kissed him: "Appetite is also sexual, you should go to the hospital for a check-up if you don't play hooligan in the face of the person you like."

Lin Fan patted him angrily again, took the lead in getting up, and after thinking about it, he still stretched out his hand to Han Zhu: "Get up, are you going to sleep on the ground at night?"

Han Zhu took his hand and got up, took him in his arms again, and whispered in his ear: "As long as you accompany me, I am willing to sleep no matter where I sleep."

"Do you want me or not, go cook, I'm dying of hunger."

"No problem, my dear Boss Lin."

Chapter 79: Tomato and Egg

"What do you want to eat at night?" Han Zhu rolled up his sleeves and was eager to try, eager to conjure up a big meal immediately.

Lin Fan pondered for a long time, and suddenly thought of something: "Tomato egg noodles!"

Han Zhu was stunned: "Tomato egg noodles? Just eat this?

"That's right," Lin Fan nodded with a smile, "I just suddenly want to eat tomato and egg noodles, you can make this for me."

Han Zhu looked at Lin Fan seriously: "Boss Lin, I want to cook you a big meal."

"No, no, no," Lin Fan shook his head repeatedly, "I'll just eat tomato egg noodles, I don't want to eat anything else except tomato egg noodles."

Han Zhu was helpless: "Today is the first day of our relationship.

"Yes," Lin Fan squinted and smiled, "But I just want to eat tomato and egg noodles today."

Han Zhu looked at him for a long time, and finally bowed down to Lin Fan's smile, and a smile appeared on his face: "Okay, okay, if you want to eat tomato egg noodles, I'll make it for you, help me wash the tomatoes."