The Mecha Points Tournament is not so much a competition as it is a platform for masters to face off, allowing them to contact different opponents, so as to refract into the real world and improve the actual combat ability of the mecha division.

The top 10 players will get attention after each points competition, but the introduction says that the top 10 players in the general points competition are either top students from major colleges and universities, or local tyrants who spend money to buy points, and there are few unknown people.

For mecha masters, the better the performance of the mecha, the smoother the operation, but Lin Fan and Han Zhu only have 10,000 star coins combined, so they naturally can't afford these expensive dying mechas, so they have to go to the corner and pick up two free basic mechas.

"If you really want to win, it's better to buy it, even if you buy the cheapest mech, the win rate will be higher than the free mech." Someone next to him said, pointing to a mecha not far away, "For example, that one, only 1,000 virtual coins, if you can win a few more games, you can earn money back."

Lin Fan turned his head to look and found that the person who spoke was a man who looked to be in his early twenties, seeing Lin Fan's eyes move to him, he grinned and said embarrassedly: "I'm more nosy, I'm really embarrassed to talk too much just now."

Lin Fan smiled: "It's okay, thank you for the reminder, but we actually want to try the free model today."

"That... It's okay to take it. "They may not know what to say.

Lin Fan also felt that he was probably like the kind of person who didn't give face, and hurriedly said, "We really understand your kindness, thank you." The

other party breathed a sigh of relief: "As long as you don't think I'm nosy, I'd better go to the game first."

Lin Fan stopped him: "Can you add a contact information?" The

other party looked at Lin Fan in surprise, and subconsciously spoke, and couldn't help but smile on his face: "Of course it's no problem, my name is Bai, you can call me Dabai, Xiaobai is fine, it's okay to call me stupid Bai."

Lin Fan looked at him and smiled: "Silly white, is this the nickname your friend gave you?"

"Well," Bai nodded, "They think I'm stupid, so in order to make me remember this, they call me stupid Bai, but I can't always change my bad Xi, always nosy, just like just now, what mecha you choose is your own decision, I talk a lot."

Lin Fan shook his head, he could see that although Bai was easy to talk a lot, he was indeed from the position of being a good person, and also pointed out that choosing a good mecha could make it easier to make money back, just for this reason, he felt that Bai was different from those who simply liked to meddle in things.

"I'll still call you Xiaobai, my name is Lin Fan, by the way, do you know much about mecha combat? Can you tell us a little bit about that? Lin Fan asked, all he saw was written knowledge, and he didn't know anything about some actual combat points, and Bai's appearance also gave them a way to understand mecha combat.

Bai Ye really loves to help, and hurriedly told Lin Fan what he knew about mecha battles, and finally concluded: "In fact, the most important thing for mecha is control, the more advanced the mecha battle mode, the more you have to keep up with your mental power, you can exert great power, but there are very few low-level mecha battle modes, even if your mental power is good, if you can't keep up with the pace of the other party in time, it is easy to fail."

Lin Fan listened a lot and came to his own conclusion: "That is to say, the higher the mecha, the higher the degree of intelligence, the easier it is to understand the user's instructions, is this what it means?"