"Well let's go then." Eleena nods and picks up her clothes.

Alayna helped up one of the Hermes kids from the ground, watching as they dusted off their pants

Alayna helped up one of the Hermes kids from the ground, watching as they dusted off their pants. "Sorry." She cocks her head to the side, laughing with the camper.

"It's fine." The camper giggled with her, putting their sword back in the holster. With a glance behind Alayna, they pointed. "Someone's here for you."

Alayna turned around and was greeted by Percy. She returned her clip to normal and put it in her hair. "Hey," she greeted, walking up to him.

"Heard you got a quest." She crossed her arms and watched as he stepped a bit closer. "Yeah." He nodded softly and watched her in silence.

"Who'd you choose?" She asked, rocking back and forth on her feet slowly. "Annabeth and Grover," he mumbled.

Alayna is quiet. "And you." He smirked. Her eyebrows perk as she stares at him. "Seriously?" She cracked a smile, arms uncrossing.

"Mhm." He nodded. Alayna tried her best not to squeal in happiness, but she couldn't help it. She jumped up and ran straight into Percy's arms, continuing to jump.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" She giggled. "Why are you so happy, you don't even know what we're doing!" He laughed at her, arms wrapped around her as hard as she was holding him.

"I know, but I really wanted to go," Alayna pulled her head off of his shoulder, arms still around him. "Eleena said it's a great way to get kleos." She smiled and finally removed her arms.

Percy smiled at her, tucking the strand of hair on the left side of her face behind her ear. She almost backed up when he did so, but she let him. "Thanks." She mumbles.

He nods and nods towards the big house. "Let's get back to Mr. D and Chiron."

"Don't be afraid to use your bow when you need it

"Don't be afraid to use your bow when you need it." Eleena mumbles, fixing Alayna's collar. "I got it." She nods. "And don't eat all the snacks on the bus ride." "I got it."

"And don't—" "Eleena," Alayna puts her hands on her sisters arms. "I got it." She laughs and her sister pulls away with a final sigh. "Okay. We'll be waiting for you when you get back." Eleena mumbles.