ms. pitch perfect.

𝗠𝗦. 𝗣𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧

 𝗣𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧

    ooo

    ooo . ALAYNA HAYES, typically known as "ms. pitch perfect", doesn't believe she belongs in Yancy Academy. She met her two best friends through Yancy, and she thanks her step mother every chance she gets for getting her in. Doesn't mean she feels like she belongs there.

   ooo . ELEENA HAYES, the doting older sister who only ever lives under the same roof as Alayna for 9 months before she's off with her best friend to his summer cabin. Alayna's met him before— Luke Castellan. He was a charmer, he got her sister under his arm.

   ooo . PERCY JACKSON, the snappiest person Alayna knows. He's in a similar situation— no father, and a snobby step dad. Alayna's step mother wasn't snobby, though. Percy was there for her when she needed it, and he did give the best hugs. He smelt of sea salt and coconut all the time, while he says she smells of pomegranate and mango nectar.

   ooo . GROVER UNDERWOOD, the boy who never seems to grow. A shy tongue and the prettiest curls Alayna has ever laid her eyes on. The boy who follows behind her and Percy, who helps her read and do her math homework.

   ooo . ALAYNA never suspected her life would turn out like this. She wishes she could've just graduated from Yancy and moved into her own apartment, and start her own business. What she didn't wish for was a summer full of fear and agony.