five

( - season one, episode two )

"You're gonna love this!" Eleena leads her sister towards the practice area, where a few kids were sparring with each other. "Camp wide mock warfare, aka capture the flag," she informs, walking through the area and closer to the Athena cabin.

"I don't usually participate, I stay back with the Apollo kids to help patch kids up. But you," she stops in front of the Athena cabin area, "Are. Annie!" Eleena calls out, waving the girl over.

Annabeth uncrosses her arms and walks towards Eleena. "Hey." She greets to the both of them. "Annie, this is my sister Alayna." Eleena introduces. "Alayna, Annabeth."

"Hi." Annabeth waves. She seems like a nice girl, a soft smile. "You're on our team I'm guessing?" Annabeth looks towards Eleena who nods. "Treat her well." Eleena smiles.

Annabeth nods, then turns her attention back to Alayna. "Let's see what you got."

"Hey guys!" Alayna greets, sliding her plate onto the table before sitting down in front of Luke and next to Percy

"Hey guys!" Alayna greets, sliding her plate onto the table before sitting down in front of Luke and next to Percy. "Hey, you disappeared this morning." Percy looks over at her with a worried expression.

"Sorry, Eleena pulled me away so I could train for capture the flag." Alayna explained, moving her hair out of her face.

The conch blew right on time. She sighed in annoyance as she'd just sat down, but she turns her attention to Chiron. "Heroes, it's time. The game begins."