CHAPTER NINETEEN. FAMILY AND FRIENDSHIPS FOREVER.

Lincoln had returned to the lower level of the house. And was making his way toward the dining room again. Upon his arrival, he witnessed his friends and sisters spending time together.

As well as seeing his parents speaking with Maria and with the rest of his family members. Rita was together with Maria, while Lynn Sr. Was speaking together with Connor and Shirley.

Everyone else was either talking together or simply minding their business. The Mcbrides, except for Clyde. We're talking together with each other.

While the Casagrandes were also speaking to each other or minding their businesses as well. Lincoln was curious about what everyone was talking about to each other. As well as how they currently were.

Lincoln had noticed that his great grandfathers and great-aunt were speaking together as well. Since being a child, Lincoln was close to Albert. He and his grandfather had always loved each other.

As well as always being there, when Lincoln needed him the most. He knew that all of his family members would always be there for him. Albert was one of many who would do everything to help and see all the achievements of his young grandchildren.

Lincoln wanted to go and speak with his grandfathers and great-great together. However, he felt that he needed to be somewhere else. And did not wish to interrupt his grandfather's and great-aunt's Conversation to each other.

The young man with white hair had simply moved forward. Lincoln noticed that both Gayle and Myrtle were also speaking together. Like before, he was wondering what both elderly women were talking about to each other.

Lincoln noticed that both elderly women had smiled and enjoyed each other's company. From Lincoln's point of view, he believed that both of them were close friends to each other.

It made the young man with white hair smile to himself. Seeing everyone around him, being happy and supportive of each other.

Lincoln had wondered how everyone was feeling and spending together at the Loud House residence. As well as how life would possibly change for them all. Since Lincoln had returned to all of their lives again, at Royal Woods.

Lincoln had many questions in his mind. But he simply ignored them all and focused on the current events and matters the most. Such as being present and fully being part of everyone's lives.

He moved on and went to see his sisters and friends, As we see if they were well. Lincoln had noticed that Ronnie Anne was together with both Leni and Lana. Being curious about himself. He simply approached them all.

When Lincoln was close to Ronnie Anne, Leni, and Lana. They had noticed and greeted him. "Hey Lame-o, how did it go upstairs with your parents?" Said Ronnie Anne.

"It went well. We were looking at my old stuff and talked together a bit." Lincoln explained to his childhood friend. "Hey, big bro. Ronnie Anne and I were about to arm-wrestle against each other. Do you want to watch the match too?" Lana asked her elder brother.

"And by us... Lana means that she wanted to see if she could show you how strong and awesome she was. By showing off in front of you, Linc." Ronnie Anne explained with an unimpressed voice toward Lana.

"What's the matter, Ronnie Anne? Are you a big chicken and afraid I make you look bad in front of my big bro? Huh." Lana explained with great pride and confidence.

"No... so I don't embarrass you in front of Lincoln. Plus, I'm a lot stronger than you." Ronnie Anne explained with a calm voice. "Because you're older than me?" Lana replied. "That... and I'm a lot better shape than you. So it's not far for you to arm-wrestle against me." Ronnie Anne explained to Lana.