(CHAPTER FOURTEEN.) (A ELDER BROTHER'S LECTURE, AND WISDOM, PART ONE.)

(PICTURE THIS IMAGE IN THE MAIN DINING TABLE AND ROOM, WITH A ADULT LINCOLN AND FOUR YEAR OLD LILY.)

Lincoln had awaited for his new five young sisters, to take their Proper seats, when lana and Lucy had token their own seats.

lincoln had begun his lecture to all five of his young sisters, in hopes of bringing peace to each other, and helping then understand about being siblings to each other, as well helping all five of his young sisters, become better people in life.

Lincoln: ok, first up, lola, why were you hiding money, inside of the unicorn plushie?

Lola was hesitant to respond back to lincoln, she lowered herself in fear of being yelled at, and even punished as well.

Lincoln had understood the reason of Lola's silence, he had remained himself calm, and spoke once again, to lola.

Lincoln: I'm not angry at you lola, I just want to know the reason of you hiding money, instead of the unicorn plushie, that's all.

Lola: you won't yell at me, would you, I don't want to get into trouble, for anything I didn't do wrong here?

Lana: like hiding money, inside of Eunice!

Lincoln had faced lana, and spoke with a calm, yet slight force in his voice.

Lincoln: lana!

Lana: what, it's true, she done a lot of other bad stuff before, like one time, she was trying to blackmail on all of us here, just to get us to do her stupid stuff, and she forced all us too!

Lincoln had turned his attention towards lola again, and spoke.

Lincoln: is this true, lola?

Lola had looked down in shame, as well in fear of lincoln's wrath, she held both of her hands, and remained silent, in both fear and being ashamed of herself.

Lincoln had stood up from his seat, and went to where lola was seated at, lola had closed her eyes in complete fear.

the rest of the young sisters, had seen lincoln approaching towards lola, they all were worried of the outcome, of what lincoln might possibly do, to the young frighten lola loud.

When lincoln was close enough towards lola, the young six year old, was shaking in complete fear, lola's eyes had remained closed, she did not had the courage to open her eyes.

lola had awaited for whatever the outcome that was to be cast upon her.

Lola felt a gentle touch on her back, lola had opened her eyes, only to see lincoln standing on one knee.

Lincoln had lowered himself in Lola's level, his expression was still calm, lola was both grateful, and confused at the same time, lincoln had spoken again to lola, with a calm and understanding tune, in his voice.

Lincoln: I know your afraid of speaking about certain things to me, because you're worried that I might yell, and even try to hurt you, I would never yell, or even try to hurt any one of you, ever.

Lola had looked at lincoln's face, and responded back to her elder brother.

Lola: you promise?

Lincoln: I do.

Lola: ok, since we are a big family, money can be a little bit scarce, sometimes, so, sometimes I make my own on pageants, and occasionally earning some, from mom and dad, like all the chores, I do.

Lincoln: you were saving money, to buy stuff you like a lot, don't you?

Lola: yes, that's way I hide money, inside of Eunice, so I have some, for myself, is that bad?