(CHAPTER TWELVE.) (THE COMPLETE FAMILY REUNION.)

Lincoln was driving for a short period of time, both lincoln and Bobby had left the Lucius sunset bar, and both of them, were returning to the loud family household, to attend the family reunion, for lincoln.

As time had past, Bobby was in deep thought, of when lincoln had fought against the large angry man, and defeated him with little effort.

Bobby had wondered how lincoln was able to fight the way he had done, and where he had possibly learned the Techniques, that lincoln had used against the large angry man, from before.

Bobby was uncertain to either asked lincoln, about the events at the Lucius sunset bar, or to simply lay it to rest, as Bobby was thinking back and forth, about the events and trying to ask lincoln, about his combat abilities, after a minute of thinking, Bobby had decided to ask lincoln, and hope that he will give Bobby, a Proper explanation.

Bobby: lincoln, can I ask you something, if you don't mind me asking?

Lincoln: what's on your mind, Bobby?

Bobby: when you stood up for me, back at the bar, when you fought against that big guy, you fought really well and even beat that guy, like it was nothing at all.

Lincoln: I didn't had a choice, the situation was out of control, and I had to end that fight quickly, and stopped him before he could had done more harm and possibly damage, so I got evolved and ended that event, before it got worse, and to protect you from him too.

Bobby: thank you so much for helping me out, I really appreciate it, same with mark and elena too.

Lincoln: I'm glad you and anyone else, didn't got hurt at all, when I saw what he was about to do, to you Bobby, that's when I got evolved and stopped that man, from trying to punch you in the face.

Bobby: I want to ask you something, if that's ok?

Lincoln: you what to know how I can fight like that, don't you Bobby.

Bobby was token completely off guard, of Lincoln's response, and wondered how lincoln knew, what Bobby was going to say to him, after a few seconds of silence, Bobby immediately respond back to lincoln.

Bobby: how did you know, I was going to say that.

Lincoln: It's Obvious Bobby, you saw me, fighting against that big guy Earlier, and I had a feeling, you were going to ask me, about that particular part, eventually.

Bobby: I do actually, how did you learn, to fight like that, the way you move and attack him, I'm really curious about it?

Lincoln: It's a bit of a long story, and like the rest of my past, I don't want to talk about it, it's something I really don't what to bring back up, just, not yet.

Bobby was silent for a short moment, he saw the change expression of lincoln's face, and was unsure to continue with the subject, Bobby was very curious of everything to lincoln, his mysterious past, for when he had disappeared, from royal woods and everyone in the small nature town of it.

Bobby had decided to simply ask about, only lincoln's combat skills, and hope lincoln will answer his curious questions.

Bobby: do you want to talk about, how you learn to fight like that, if you want to, if not, then it's cool, I won't bother you about it again?

Lincoln: I, I learned it from experience, a long time of hard work and training, i even had to learn, to survive, and it was hard.

Bobby: how hard was it, exactly?

Lincoln: very, and Intense.

Bobby was very shocked of what he had heard, and hope that nothing very horrible had happened to lincoln, during his Disappearance, for many years.