(CHAPTER SIXTEEN.) (A ELDER BROTHER'S LECTURE AND WISDOM, PART THREE).

(THIS IMAGES ABOVE THE CHAPTER'S COVER DOES NOT BELONG TO ME.)

(IT BELONGS TO "THEFRESHKNIGHT" FROM DEVIANTART, INSTAGRAM AND MANY OTHER PLACES THAT BELONGS TO THIS ARTIST.)

(ALSO PICTURE THIS IMAGE WITH A MORE MODERN VERSION, INSTEAD OF A 90S SETTING.)

The young four year old toddler had token a seat right next to lincoln.

And was waiting to be lecture by her elder brother.

Lincoln had brought his attention towards lily.

And was prepared to lecture the youngest of the loud family.

Lincoln was not completely sure of lecturing the young toddler.

Due to believing that lily had done nothing wrong to be lecture by Lincoln.

As well not having enough to lecture lily with for any misbehaviour either.

Lincoln had simply begun his lecture towards the young four year old girl.

And hoped that it will not be as long as the rest of his lectures towards his five youngest sisters.

Lincoln: ok lily, let's begin shall we.

Lily: oki doki big brother.

Lincoln: let's start with what you used to do as a baby, and all the misbehaviours you did as well.

Lily had reflected deeply of both her past and what her family members had told to her.

After a short period of time has passed.

Lily had spoken with a calm, yet shy tune in her voice.

Lily: well... mommy and daddy told me I used to poop a lot, even used throw diapers too.

Lincoln was speechless and amazed of what lily had said to him.

The young man with white hair did not know what to say to lily or how to respond back properly of what he had heard from his youngest sister.

Lily had a worried expression on her face.

Due to lincoln's silence and shocked expression on his face.

Lily had spoken to lincoln with a worried tune in her voice.

Lily: am I'm in big trouble big brother... i didn't mean to be bad, I'm really sorry big brother.

Lincoln had responded back to Lily with a calm voice.

In hopes of calming the young toddler from her state of fear and concern expression.

Lincoln: well... throwing a dirty diaper isn't cool or a very nice thing to do, but you were baby and didn't knew better back then.

Lily: are you angry at me big brother? I'm really sorry?

Lincoln: no lily, I'm not angry at you, like I said, you were a baby and things were different back then.

Lily had smiled and was happy once again.

Lincoln had a also smiled when he noticed the changed positive expression on lily's face.

as well happy to see the youngest of his sisters being both happy and cheerful once again.

The rest of the youngest loud sisters had also smiled as well.

Being happy for both lily and Lincoln for speaking and getting along very well together.

Lincoln had Resumed his lecture towards lily.

And spoken with a curious tune in his voice once again.