(CHAPTER ELEVEN.) (A LONG TALE, PART TWO.)

Lincoln and Bobby were still at Lucius sunset bar, they continued to drink their tea and talking together, they had been in the bar, in about three minutes since they arrived, lincoln and Bobby were about halfway finish with their glasses of tea, they talk together together for some time.

And also waiting for lori to call one of them, to let them know that lincoln's other family members, have arrived and tell Both lincoln and Bobby to return to the loud house, to start the complete family reunion, for lincoln.

While waiting, lincoln and Bobby talked more about many other things, such as lincoln's sisters and their friends, Bobby took one sip of his tea, then spoke.

Bobby: have I talked about Carol, already?

Lincoln: you told me about carol slapping that prick and help lori out too.

Bobby: that's right, I haven't talked about her that much, besides of both me and carol taking lori to the school's nurse and explaining everything with mr. And Mrs.loud and visiting lori at the hospital and then her house.

Lincoln: yes, that was everything you explain to me earlier, how's things with carol now?

Bobby: glad you asked about her, carol is doing great, she and lori are best friends, they had been since they were little, they even play on the same golf team together.

Lincoln: I remember they were always great friends together, and I'm glad they stayed as friends too, and I'm happy that both lori and carol are on the same golf team together.

Bobby: carol and lori won one of their recent championship games together, and carol let lori keep the championship trophy too.

Lincoln: that's really nice of her, i know carol always has a good heart, and always supportive of others too.

Bobby: yup, that's carol alright, lori wanted carol to keep the trophy instead, but she assisted that lori keeps it, lori was hesitant to do that, but carol helped lori hold it in her hands, and took a selfie together with it.

Lincoln: that's great, glad carol looks out for lori and being great friends with her too, what else does carol do, besides golf?

Bobby: she's in her senior year with lori and all of her friends together, she was thinking to become a lawyer or even a medical doctor, she's pretty good playing golf too, she'll might be a provisional golf player too, if she wanted to.

Lincoln: I remember both lori and carol loves to play golf together, and always play for fun, instead of getting Competitive against each other.

Bobby: that's why they are best friends, in fact, lori and me were thinking to go to the university together, lori wants to be a provisional golf player too, she's really good too, and I hope she'll make it in the pro leagues someday, it's one of Lori's dreams.

Lincoln: I hope so too, for both of them, what about everyone else?

Bobby: you mean your other sisters and their friends?

Lincoln: yes, I'm curious about all of them, both my sisters and their friends too.

Bobby: well, besides carol, lori is good friends with Becky, Dana, whitney, a guy named Roger, and a few others, but carol is her best and closest friend.

Lincoln: glad lori has a lot of good friends too.

Bobby: me too, I already explained leni's friends to you, so moving on with luna, she's friends with two girls and a boy, their names are sam, mazzy and sully, plus a little girl named tabby and a British big guy named chunk.

Lincoln: I think I remember chunk, does he drive a van?

Bobby: yup, that's him, he's luna's roadie, and helped with putting the amplifiers and instruments inside either his van or in the trunk of Vanzilla, he's pretty strong, and is pretty good at playing with the guitar, he even sing a few times on stages.