(CHAPTER SIX.) (NEW BEGINNINGS, PART TWO.)

Lincoln and Bobby were staring at each other for a short period of time, the rest of the family were curious of how the outcome will proceed itself.

Lori was hoping that everything between Lincoln and Bobby, will go well and possibly reconnect very quickly.

The reason for Bobby appearing in the loud Residents, was because of him visiting lori and the rest of the louds.

Bobby is a good friend of the loud family, and is also the lover of Lori loud, they knew each other since they were very young children, and they were best friends for a very long time as well.

Bobby is a seventeen year old Hispanic man, he has dark hair and some chin hairs, he is wearing a blue jeans, brown shoes with multiple white stripes, a black belt with a gold buckle, a cream-colored T-shirt under a green unbuttoned shirt.

Much like lincoln and ronnie anne, Bobby and Lori had grown up together, they share a great and close bond for each other, and always had each other's back for as long as they could remember.

Bobby was there for the louds, in their hardest times with everyone else, and was always right next to Lori.

Bobby, ronnie anne and clyde had helped taking care of the loud sisters, as well with their friends, Bobby helped with their school studies and often walk with them all back to their home and many other places.

Some time had passed, both Lincoln and Bobby were still silent, lincoln could see that Bobby was still trying to believe that what he sees in front of him, was truly the long lost friend he knew.

Bobby approached towards lincoln, and looked at his face, hair and eyes, lincoln was just as Bobby remembered him, Except for the light scar and being a grown man.

Bobby had many flash backs of his past with lincoln, such as them playing and studying together, when lincoln was taking care of Bobby when he was both sick and alone at home, and when both lincoln and Bobby were spending time together with Lori and ronnie anne.

One such memory he holds dear to him, was when they all were at gus games and Grub together, Bobby remembered well that day, when they all played many games there, when they trade the tickets to have the plushies they have to this very day.

Bobby Broke the silence, and asked a question to lincoln, one that he believed will answer and put his heart at ease, and truly know that the man in front of him, was indeed lincoln loud.

Bobby: please answer my question, that day on gus games and Grub, what plushie did I got on that day, in that very same place?

Lincoln: a dolphin.

Bobby: my sister, what plushie did she get?

Lincoln knew very well about the stuffed animal that ronnie anne has, the one he traded his tickets for, the one that was a dear memory of his, lincoln responded back to Bobby.