twenty five

"Ashton, woah woah calm down." Luke begged when he was slammed into the lockers. 

"You are a fucking jerk, Luke." Ashton spat, holding on to Luke's t-shirt.

Luke sighed, knowing why Ashton was so angry. He was angry at himself too, to be honest. He had tried to break up with Britney, but she had already heard about his crush on Rosa and didn't like it. 

When Luke said he didn't want to be together with her anymore, she had told him that she knew all about his mother and her "problem"and would tell the whole school if he broke up with him. It was stupid, he knew that, but he didn't want the school to know about it.  

She also told him that she would make Rosa's life a living hell, which made everything even more hard. All he wanted was to break up with Britney, but he also didn't like the thought of Britney making Rosa's like a living hell. 

"She cares so much for you and you just lie and lie and lie. I thought you actually liked her Luke! She was so happy, but you just played with her you fucking ass. She's crushed. You don't deserve her. You have fucking hurt her too much." Ashton snapped.

 Ashton was shorter than Luke, but he was still stronger. Luke flinched, hating the words that came out Ashton's mouth, but he knew he deserved them. 

"Ashton. Please let me go. My back fucking hurts." he muttered because he was slammed into lockers.

 Ashton narrowed his eyes, but let go of him. 

"I want to hit you so badly." he muttered. Luke sighed. 

"I'm sorry okay? I know that I don't deserve her. She's so much better off without me. I care for her, I really do." Luke mumbled, making Ashton scoff. 

"If you cared for her you would have broken up with Britney and be together with her.".

Luke nodded. 

"I know Ashton. Don't you think I fucking tried to break up with Britney?" he snapped, feeling angry too.

Ashton raised his eyebrows at Luke, crossing his arms. 

"Why do we still see you guys walking down the hall looking like you love each other so much?" he asked. 

Luke rolled his eyes. 

"Trust me, I don't fucking love that bitch." he muttered. 

He was angry at Britney and knew it was wrong to let it out on Ashton. 

Ashton tilted his head to the side. 

"I'm sorry?" he asked confused. Luke scoffed. 

"I don't fucking love Britney. She's annoying and such a bitch. I tried breaking up with her, she threatened me when I tried breaking up with me. She also told me she would make Rosa's life a living hell." Luke explained.

It looked like Ashton relaxed a bit more. 

"So you do care for her?" Ashton asked. 

"Care for her? Of course I care for Rosa, Ashton. I am in love with her." he mumbled. 

Ashton sighed in relief. 

"I didn't want to hate you or hit you so that was nice to hear." Ashton mumbled. 

"Yeah. Well I would love to be together with Rosa, but I'm stuck with Britney and I don't know what to do." Luke mumbled.

 Ashton thought for some seconds. 

"Honestly, if you care about Rosa I think you should just break up with Britney and face the consequences." Ashton explained. 

"But she wants to hurt Rosa and tell people about my-" he stopped himself, not really wanting to tell him about his mum.