thirteen

Rosa walked into school with her head down like she usually did when she didn't want to get noticed. She was tired. Her mind wouldn't let her sleep last night, it was too much thoughts about Luke that confused her. 

Why did she let him kiss her? Why did she hold hands with him in the car? Why did he have this weird effect on her? She didn't want that. Rosa was supposed to dislike Luke especially when he was a completely different person in school.

When Rosa came to her locker, Luke was standing with his. He was talking to Michael and Calum. 

"We didn't see you or Britney at the prom. We heard you went home with her, is that true?" Calum smirked at Luke. 

Luke started chuckling, not even noticing Rosa standing beside them with her own locker. 

"Yeah, that's true." Luke smirked. 

Rosa wanted to scoff and yell at Luke for being his usual self again. She knew that he would never ever tell them that he hung out with Rosa after the prom and the day after. She knew that they probably didn't even know about him not wanting to be in his own home and she knew that she wanted to hit Luke Hemmings in his face there and then, but she didn't do it. 

He wasn't worth it. Rosa knew he would never give up his reputation to be friends with her, but she couldn't help but feel hurt about it.

They started talking more about Luke and Britney, not even noticing Rosa who really did not want to hear about Luke's relationship. It wasn't before Rosa closed her locker Luke noticed her. 

His eyes widened, probably wondering how long she had stood there. She just gave him a glare which made his eyes trail down to the floor instead.

Calum and Michael were still busy talking about Britney and Luke so they didn't notice Rosa, but they never did anyways and she liked it like that.

Rosa walked away after Luke decided to ignore her presence again. She started walking to sociology class when she bumped right into someone and lost her books. 

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you." a voice she had never heard before said. 

Rosa had to tilt her head backwards to look up at a boy. He was extremely tall, even taller than Luke.

Rosa furrowed her eyebrows, she hadn't seen him here before. When she understood that he was still waiting for her to respond she blinked quickly. 

"Uh it's okay." she said, giving the boy a small smile. 

He had dark hair and green eyes, his lips were in a small smile too. 

"I'm new here so I'm just stressing around. I'm trying to find the sociology class." he chuckled nervously. 

"Oh, I have that class. You can just follow me." Rosa shrugged, feeling awkward because she didn't know how to act around him. 

"Oh, really? Thanks!" the boys squealed. 

Rosa took her time to study him even more. He was wearing a mayday parade t-shirt and some black jeans, black converse on his feet and his hair messy, but still nice. He was attractive to be honest.

"I'm Christopher, but you can call me Chris." he said, taking out his hand for her to shake. 

"Rosa." Rosa said, shaking his hand.

 Christopher.. Or Chris nodded before his eyes widened. 

"You're a Led Zeppelin fan?" he asked as the two of them started walking to class. His eyes focused on her Led Zeppelin shirt.