twenty three

"Luke!" someone complained, making him groan and open his eyes. 

Rosa had tried to wake him up for ten minutes now, but he was just so tired and Rosa was the perfect cuddle buddy. 

"I want to sleep." he pouted, nuzzling even more into the crook of her neck.

His hands were placed on her hips and he noticed she had goosebumps. 

"Seriously, Luke. This isn't allowed. Our sociology teacher will kill us if you don't leave and pretend like you slept in your actual room." Rosa stressed. 

Luke just giggled at how cute she was when she was stressing, but he earned a slap on his shoulder. 

"Okay, okay. I'll go." Luke agreed, finding his button up and jeans as he stood up.

"I'll meet you in the breakfast restaurant, okay?" Luke asked, pecking her lips quickly as he left the room.

He stopped dead in his tracks when three of his class mates watched him leave the room. He coughed awkwardly and fixed the collar on his button up because he really didn't want them to see the hickeys on his neck. 

He hadn't really talked to those class mates so he was hoping that they didn't care. He just gave them an awkward wave and a good morning before rushing to his room. They knew Rosa's room were there, but he was hoping they didn't really think so much about it. He was hoping it wasn't that obvious what they had done in there.

When he came into his own room again, Chris was still sleeping. Luke rolled his eyes and poked him until he woke up, knowing it was annoying. 

"Luke!" Chris groaned, hitting Luke with a pillow. 

"Sorry, Chris. We're going to breakfast so you have to wake up." Luke explained. 

Luke found his hair products and cologne as he felt Chris eyes on him. 

"What's on your neck?" Chris asked suddenly and Luke froze. 

"Uh, nothing. I don't have anything on my nec-" he began, but Chris walked over to him and started laughing. 

"Seriously, Luke? You weren't sleeping in our room tonight were you?" he smirked. 

Chris had slept the whole night so he hadn't noticed that Luke wasn't in the room, until he spotted the mark on his neck. 

"Well.. uhm, m-maybe not." Luke stuttered awkwardly. 

Chris just laughed even more, making Luke roll his eyes and push Chris into the bathroom. 

"Get ready, I'm hungry!" he yeled.

After the of them were finished, they walked down to the breakfast and Luke grinned widely. It smelled so perfect. 

"Oh my god." Luke said as he walked over to the pancakes. 

He was about to grab one, but a hand came over his and shoved his hand away. Luke frowned, looking up at those green eyes. 

"Rosa!" Luke whined, crossing his arms. 

She just giggled and grabbed two pancakes. Luke did the same and followed after her to the coffee.

Rosa was beautiful and as she filled her cup with coffee, he grabbed her ponytail and started playing with it. 

"So.. What you said last night.." Rosa began, and Luke already knew what she meant. 

"About Britney?" he asked. Rosa nodded. 

"You are wondering if it was true? That I meant it?" Luke asked again, filling his own cup with coffee.