two

Luke sighed, frustrated as hell. All he wanted was not being stared at whenever he walked into the school. He didn't want the attention, he didn't like that everybody thought they knew everything about him and he didn't like the person he became in this school. 

He wasn't himself when he was around his friends, well except Calum and Michael. They were the only ones who knew the real him. Britney didn't even know him, all she cared about was that she was dating the most popular guy in school..

He had been fighting a lot with Britney lately and everybody seemed to talk about it. He didn't even know what was so important about him and Britney. Sometimes he envied people that could be themselves, like Rosa. He had noticed her many times and to be honest he found her interesting.

He had his earphones plugged in and ignored every stare and everyone who talked about him and how cool it was of him to get drunk at the party last weekend. What Luke did wasn't cool. Getting drunk every weekend to forget about his problems wasn't cool and he didn't like that people thought that, but for some weird reason, he couldn't stop himself from letting them think so. For some weird reason he found it important that people thought he was cool, he cared what people thought about him and he couldn't do anything about it.

When Luke came to his locker, Britney stood there, arms crossed and a frown on her face. Luke wanted to sigh, but he knew it didn't make his problems go away, so he remained silent as Britney started yelling at him for not calling her last night.

Last night had been rough for Luke, his mother came home drunk again and Luke had to take care of her. She hadn't been the same since the divorce with Luke's father. He had cheated on his mother and Luke's mother took it pretty bad. It was hard for both of them and Luke didn't like seeing his mother like that, but he didn't know what to do.

He heard some giggles and he turned his head to the side only to see Rosa and her friend or something laugh with each other. As Britney continued to yell at him, he focused on Rosa. 

Her blonde hair was in a ponytail and she wore black skinny jeans and an Arctic Monkeys hoodie. She looked kind of tired today with bags under her eyes and not too much make up on her face. Luke still thought she looked cute.

Her green eyes noticed Luke and started staring at him again and he had to look away quickly. He knew she had caught him staring at her before and it was kind of awkward, but Luke thought she was beautiful with her blonde hair, green eyes and those dimples whenever she laughed. She had a cute laughter too. Luke knew he shouldn't think that about her, but he couldn't help it.

"Luke! Are you even listening?" Britney snapped Luke out of his thoughts. 

"Huh?" Luke asked, tilting his head and looking into Britney's angry, brown eyes.

"I can't believe you. You know what? We'll talk later." she yelled and shoved Luke away before walking herself to her class. 

Luke leaned his head against his locker and let out a groan, hoping all his problems could just disappear, but he wasn't that lucky.

Luke rushed to math, he was a bit late again and he knew how his teacher always got angry at him. When he came into the room, the teacher said stuff about him being late again, but he didn't listen as he just rushed to the table right beside Rosa. Rosa ignored him, like she always did and Luke had a staring contest with the white wall.

Rosa was a mystery to Luke. He didn't know much about her, but he knew she didn't talk to many people except for Ashton. He also knew she was good at every subject in school and that she loved music. She probably just owned band t-shirts. That was all the shirts Luke ever saw her wear.