seventeen

"I don't know." Rosa trailed of, looking up at Ashton and shaking her head. 

"Rosa, come on! You haven't really gone to a party before and you should!" Ashton pouted. 

"But-" she began. 

She was about to say something about Max, but Ashton interrupted her. 

"Stop bullshitting about Max, he's sleeping over at a friends house." he stated. 

Rosa sighed, her eyes trailing down to her hands. She didn't really want to go.

"Luke will be there." Ashton stated, wiggling his eyebrows.

Rosa's head shot up. 

"Why would that matter?" she asked, crossing her arms. 

"Come on! It's obvious that you have a crush on him." he giggled. 

The heat crept it's way up to Rosa's cheek. 

"N-no." she stuttered, not sure if she believed it herself. 

Did she like Luke? It was confusing for her. Luke even had a girlfriend and the kisses they had shared shouldn't have happened. Rosa didn't want to be a part of cheating and if they would end up kissing again, she would have to tell him that he had a girlfriend. He couldn't go around and kiss her for gods sake!

"He has a girlfriend." Rosa muttered. 

"Still, Britney is a bitch. I totally ship Luke and you." Ashton winked. 

"Ashton! You learned what shipping meant two hours ago and use it all the time now!" Rosa groaned, throwing a pillow at him. 

"Besides, if I liked him why would he like me back? He's popular and I'm just boring." Rosa shrugged.

"Oh please, why wouldn't he like you? I have seen how you guys look at each other in the hall. You're not talking to each other no, but that eye contact has a tension as thick as a brick." he chuckled. 

Rosa groaned. 

"If I come to the party with you and Chris, will you please shut up about Luke?" she asked. 

"Sure!" Ashton squealed.

Ashton decided to wait for Rosa while she got ready. He was already wearing the clothes he was going to wear to the party. Black jeans and a Led Zeppelin t-shirt. They would meet Chris at the party.

Rosa groaned, shaking her head. 

"I don't even know what to wear!" she muttered, not really wanting to wear a dress. 

"I don't want to wear a dress." she explained to Ashon who shrugged. 

"Then don't. Wear those black, ripped skinny jeans that shows off your ass and a crop top.". 

Rosa rolled her eyes, hitting his shoulder. 

"What was that for?" Ashton pouted, but Rosa just ignored him, grabbing those black ripped, skinny jeans and a pink floyd crop top with a denim jacket over.

When she was dressed, she and Ashton made their way to the party since it would be hosted ten minutes away from Rosa they didn't think it would be a big deal to walk. It was Britney's party. As in Luke's girlfriend Britney, but everyone was invited. Rosa knew Luke would be there and wasn't sure how to feel about it. She was both nervous and happy.

Chris stood in the living room, sipping on a red cup. His hair up in a quiff and wearing a button up and some jeans. He didn't look bad. 

"Hey!" he shouted over the music, hugging Rosa.