"And I want to thank you for the compliment?" Han Zhu smiled.

Lin Fan glanced at him: "Otherwise? ...... Hey, hey, take a handful of green onions..."

Chapter 49: A Little Accident

"Lin Fan, are you free now?"

"Free, what's the matter with the teacher?"

"If you have time, I will come to school, I have something to tell you."

"Okay, I'll come right over."

After hanging up the phone, Lin Fan called Han Zhu again: "I'm going to school now, I don't know when I'll come back, I'll call you before I come back."

"It just so happens that I have something to do later, so I'll get back in touch." Han Zhu, who was in the office, hung up the phone, got up to sort out the materials, took all the materials in his hands, and then walked out of the office.

"Boss." There were several employees standing at the door, each with a nervous look on their faces.

"Don't be nervous," Han Zhu said with a smile, "We've done our best, and the next thing can only be left to the fate of heaven, if it's ours, it will always belong to us, and if it's not ours, we can't barely come." That

being said, the mood was still nerve, after all, the project took the whole company a few months, from the beginning of the collection of information, to the planning of the budget, to the custom pricing, the design scheme, they thought of everything they could think of, and if the project still ended up failing, everyone would be sad.

Han Zhu raised his chin: "Let's go." Both

sides set off at the same time, and it was Lin Fan who arrived at the school first.

"Teacher Wu," Lin Fan knocked on the office door, "Can I go in?"

"Come in." Teacher Wu sat behind his desk and swept his gaze to Lin Fan, "Actually, this matter was originally called to you over, but after thinking about it, it is better to let you know about some things."

Lin Fan was puzzled: "Did something happen?"

"That's right," Teacher Wu looked at Lin Fan seriously, "Not long ago, someone put pressure on the school, hoping that the school would suppress your graduation certificate and degree certificate.

Lin Fan looked at Teacher Wu in surprise: "Huh?

Teacher

Wu nodded: "That's it, although this matter has been resolved by the school, the other party does have a certain strength, and it can also exert pressure through the Ministry of Education, so I want you to think about whether you have offended someone recently."

"Offended?" Lin Fan frowned suspiciously, if he really wanted to offend, I'm afraid there was only the Han family, but he didn't understand why the Han family would use such a method, it was really... It's funny, "I understand, Mr. Wu, thank you Mr. Wu for reminding me, I'll pay attention."

Seeing that Lin Fan didn't show a worried look, Teacher

Wu understood that he really didn't care, so he changed the topic: "By the way, have you ever thought about going to graduate school, with your grades, it is not difficult to get to a higher school, although you are older, but you can work while taking the graduate school entrance examination, and it can also relieve your pressure."

As a teacher, Mr. Wu still hopes that the lives of students can get better and better, and the five years that Lin Fan disappeared are indeed a loss, but if he can really be admitted to graduate school, it will also be a bonus to his future.