Soon, a smell of rice came out.

Lin Fan moved his nose, his eyes staring at Han Zhu without blinking, the rice in his hand, this aroma was stronger than the taste of ordinary rice, mixed with the aura and the fragrance of plants.

The "rice" aura in the cultivation realm is very rare, and the aura of the rice grown is not so strong, and Han Zhu directly heats it with aura, and the aura he uses is much more than the aura of the rice itself, and it is directly heated with aura, and only people like the two of them can do it.

After the heating was completed, Han Zhu opened the outer shell of the rice and handed him to Lin Fan's mouth.

Lin Fan hesitated for a moment, but he smelled the strange rice fragrance in his nose, and he didn't have time to think about whether his actions were appropriate, so he directly took a big bite on Han Zhu's hand.

The physical strength of the Jindan period monk is very high, even if the hot food enters the mouth, he will not feel hot, so after Lin Fan bites it, he only feels that the rice in his mouth is soft and suitable, and he will not feel particularly sticky or dry when chewing, and there will be a sweetness in the mouth when chewing carefully.

"It's delicious." For a person who grew up eating rice and couldn't do without rice, Lin Fan had a very difficult time in the cultivation realm for the five years before, and while he was full of praise for the rice he had just swallowed, he regretted that he hadn't found this kind of thing in the previous five years, otherwise he wouldn't have had such a hard time.

"Really?" Han Zhu asked rhetorically, seemingly not believing Lin Fan's words.

"Really, it's really delicious," Lin Fan hurriedly said, "I don't believe you can try it yourself." "It's

fine." Han Zhu smiled, and took a second bite directly on the place where Lin Fan had bitten before, the taste of the rice was unexpectedly good, but it was even better than another taste.

Lin Fan watched Han Zhu bite down the rice, and it wasn't until he saw that trace that he suddenly reacted.

This is definitely not indirect kissing!!!!!

"It tastes good." Han Zhu licked his lips, as if he was reminiscing about the taste of the rice he had eaten before.

Lin Fan immediately got up: "We have wasted too much time, since we have come to the Great Kunlun Secret Realm, we should always find some good things."

Han Zhu followed behind Lin Fan, still holding the rice that had been bitten by the two of them before, and chuckled, "Do you still eat it?" I have half of it here.

"Don't eat it," Lin Fan said indignantly, then turned around and snatched the rice he had eaten from Han Zhu's hand, and burned it with a fire, "You are not allowed to eat it either."

Seeing Lin Fan's movements, Han Zhu looked at him pitifully and said in a low voice, "I haven't eaten yet."

Lin Fan glared at him fiercely, and was going to ignore him, but under Han Zhu's eyes, he still relented, took out a brand new rice from the space, and stuffed it into his hand: "You eat this."

Han Zhu drew the gourd in the same way, made a new one according to the previous method, and carefully put the new rice in his hand when Lin Fan was about to turn away: "You shouldn't have eaten enough."

Lin Fan was holding the steaming rice in a complicated mood: "You..."

"Don't be angry, the last thing I want to see is the way you look angry." Han Zhu looked at him seriously, "Don't be angry, okay?"

Lin Fan snorted coldly: "This is my thing, you apologize to me for taking my thing, it's not sincere at all!"

Hearing this, Han Zhu knew that most of the anger in Lin Fan's heart had disappeared, and hurriedly said, "Whatever you want, I can give it to you."