Han Zhu chuckled, and a low laugh came into Lin Fan's ears, making his ears itch a little.

"I don't think I'll ever have a girlfriend in my life."

Lin Fan looked at him in amazement: "Ah, what did you say?"

Han Zhu raised his hand against Lin Fan's forehead: "Stupid, I don't know when I was deceived."

Lin Fan pouted: "Why don't you go to work yet?"

"Okay, okay, I'll go now, I'll pick you up after work." After finishing speaking, he made a gesture to hug Lin Fan again, but after being avoided by Lin Fan, the smile on his face deepened, "Then I'll go first."

After

Han Zhu left, Lin Fan raised his hand and touched his somewhat enthusiastic cheek, as if something was wrong.

Chapter 15 Snack Specifications

The people who worked at Han's that day suddenly found that their boss was in a very good mood.

Zhang Dong knocked on the door and came in, and said directly: "Why did you push tonight's dinner?"

Han Zhu raised his eyes: "Go to the auction in the evening."

"Auction?" Zhang Dong was stunned, and suddenly remembered something, "You mean that auction?" Didn't you say before that it was a rich man's game and that it had nothing to do with you?

"It wasn't about me before, but now it's related." Han Zhu said calmly.

"Okay," Zhang Dong spread his hands helplessly, and gossiped again, "How are you getting along with your little boyfriend?" Did you take it?

Hearing this, Han Zhu immediately showed a faint smile on his face: "There is progress.

Zhang Dong pouted: "Look at you like this, it's probably not a big progress, forget it, they all say that the IQ of people in love is negative, I see that the IQ of you, the person with a crush, has almost fallen to a negative number, so I'll go out first if there's nothing to do."

"Wait a minute," Han Zhu shouted, "In the future, all the dinners scheduled for the evening will be postponed, unless I have to come forward for a major event, all the dinners will not be accepted."

"Are you crazy? Don't you know that a lot of business has to be negotiated after a meal? Zhang Dong said in surprise.

"I know," Han Zhu nodded, "It's just that I worked hard to start a business for him at the beginning, and now that he's back, I don't want to continue to be busy, so I don't have time to spend with him, so that's a bit of a cart before the horse for me."

At this time, Zhang Dong really realized what Han Zhu was thinking, and he took two steps forward: "Before, you deliberately opened up a department for him, without any return, just to find him, then forget it, now you plan to give up your career for him?"

Han Zhu looked at him seriously: "There is nothing to give up and not give up, I know clearly what I want, besides, this company is on the right track, just to push off part of the meal, and it has no impact on the development of the company."

"Boss, Han Zhu, do you really think that you still have your sanity now? Don't you want to take your career to the next level? Don't you want your company to grow? Zhang Dong's emotions were a little excited.

Han Zhu was silent for a moment, but soon looked at him seriously: "I know what you think about the company, when I started my business, you have been accompanying the company to grow, but Zhang Dong, don't forget your identity, since this company belongs to me alone, I naturally have the right to decide its development."