Lin Fan helped the old lady get up.

Ye Qinghe and the old man on the side looked at it, they were a little surprised, this year, the old lady's body has become weaker and weaker, and even the doctor said that she can only hold on, but I didn't expect that as soon as Lin Fan came back, the old lady actually sat up?

Thinking like this, the two of them were also a little worried in their hearts, and they always felt that the old lady was suddenly so energetic, wouldn't it be a return to the light?

If Lin Fan knew what the two of them thought, he would definitely cry and laugh, he worked hard to nourish the old lady's body with aura, and it was actually regarded as a return to the light╮( ̄▽ ̄")╭

In the following time, the old lady did what she said, and really stood in front of the stove and made a good dish.

Lin Fan and Ye Qinghe worked on the side, washing and chopping vegetables.

Old man Ye wanted to help, but he was pushed away by the old lady again and again, and later, the old lady became more and more energetic?

When it was time to eat, the old lady, who usually struggled to even eat liquid food, even began to eat rice, and sighed while eating: "I haven't eaten fragrant rice for a long time, and sure enough, rice is more delicious."

After

eating, the old lady began to pull Lin Fan to chat, insisted on pulling him to chat all afternoon, and left him for dinner before reluctantly letting him go.

After Lin Fan patted the back of the old lady's hand and promised to come over tomorrow, the old lady was finally in a better mood.

The next day, Ye Qinghe went back to work, and Lin Fan came alone, but this time the physical condition of the two old people was much better than the day before.

Originally, Lin Fan's plan was to let the two of them eat the Cleansing Pill, but depending on the condition of the two, it was still not suitable to eat the Cleansing Pill at once, so when he left the next day, he took out two lower grade spirit stones strung with red ropes, handed them to the second elder, and asked the two of them to wear them.

With the nourishment of the lower grade spirit stone, the physical condition of the two will get better and better, and it is not too late for them to eat the myelin cleansing pill when they are well recuperated.

The average minimum lifespan of humans in the cultivation realm is around 200 years old, and Lin Fan can't make the second elder's lifespan reach 200 years old, but it's still no problem for them to live a few more decades.

After accompanying the second elder for a few more days, thinking of his next arrangement, Lin Fan officially said goodbye to the second elder, but he still stated that he would continue to come to see the two of them when he was free in the future.

"Go, go, don't all young people like to go out and play." The old lady smiled and said, recently she can already chat with the old people around her, and she will not feel lonely, and her withered face has changed dramatically.

Lin Fan instructed the two of them to take good care of the spirit stones, and they couldn't take them off at ordinary times, and they couldn't let outsiders see them.

The two elders were human spirits, and when they heard this, they immediately understood something, and hurriedly stuffed the stone into their clothes.

After Lin Fan left, the two elders sat and chatted face to face.

"This kid has a lot of secrets."

"Yes, this child has been calm since he was a child, he has his own ideas, isn't it because of this reason that we only adopted Qinghe at the beginning, okay, the child has a child's life, we don't need to participate."