After getting out of the car, he walked towards the school he remembered.

In five years, it can cause earth-shaking changes in many places, but this school is the same as Lin Fan remembers, but only the small shops around it come and go, and I don't know how many owners have changed.

There are no restrictions on entering and exiting the university campus, and after Lin Fan enters the school, he walks in the direction of the Academic Affairs Office.

"Excuse me, which teacher is in charge of the student files?"

As soon as he finished speaking, he heard the sound of chairs moving in the office.

Lin Fan looked at the location where the voice came from, and a hint of joy flashed in his eyes: "Han Zhu, why are you here?"

Han Zhu looked at Lin Fan intently, for fear that this person would disappear from his eyes again, and after a while, he suppressed the excitement in his heart and said in a low voice: "I just happened to come back to take a look, I didn't expect to see you here, you have been missing for five whole years."

"It's a long story," Lin Fan stepped forward quickly, putting his arm on Han Zhu's shoulder, but he didn't expect that the shoulder that he easily put on five years ago was a little difficult, and he couldn't help laughing, "I didn't expect that your guy would grow taller when he went to college, and now you are one meter nine tall."

"Hmm." Han Zhu responded in a low voice, Lin Fan's voice came from his ears, and finally he couldn't hold back the desire in his heart, and hugged Lin Fan fiercely in his arms, "You're finally back."

Han Zhu's mouth was in Lin Fan's ear, and he exhaled a mouthful of hot air with the frequency of speaking, which made Lin Fan always feel itchy in his ears.

In Lin Fan's memory, Han Zhu has always been a character who did not change color before the collapse of Mount Tai, and now he reacted so excitedly, but he disappeared for five years for no reason, and suddenly came back, as a roommate and friend, Han Zhu should have such a reaction... It's normal, right?

"Don't get excited," Lin Fan patted Han Zhu's back, "Didn't I come back safe and sound."

"Well, it's good that you can come back safely." Han Zhu reluctantly let go of Lin Fan, but his palm kept holding Lin Fan's hand tightly.

Lin Fan tried to pull out his hand, but found that he had just done a futile effort, so he had to helplessly look at the teachers who had been looking at them: "I'm sorry, my name is Lin Fan, I have been missing for five years because of some accidents, and my ID card is invalid, and now I want to reapply for my ID card, I don't know if my hukou is still in school?"

Hearing this, the surrounding teachers woke up from their previous shock, knowing that Lin Fan had been missing for five years, so Han Zhu's excitement was not so abrupt.

"Lin Fan, are you the Lin Fan in the second class of the 09th class of economics and trade?" A teacher suddenly asked excitedly.

Lin Fan thought for a while, then remembered his grade, nodded and said: "Yes, I am Lin Fan from the second class of the 09th class of economics and trade, and I know that the school retains the student status for a maximum of three years, so I want to ask where my hukou has been transferred, so I can go to apply for an ID card."

"No, no, no, you are special," she said with a smile, "in view of your special situation, and no one has applied to the court for a declaration of death after two years of disappearance, so your school status has remained in the school, and if you wish, you can continue to complete your studies in the school, and as for the issue of your ID card, the school will take care of it."