40| Chikoo's Namkaran

Start from the beginning

"Amrita, it's a very nice name mom" Rudra and Amaya both said simultaneously and looking at the baby who was sitting on Amaya's lap.

"Amrita Rajvansh, sounds amazing" Rudra said smiling looking at their daughter, who had Krish's index finger on her hold.

Krish on the other hand was looking at his surroundings sitting on Rudra's lap just beside Amrita.

The priest began chanting hymns again, blessing the baby.

"I bet you prefer Chikoo" Krish whispered in a slow voice and giggled to himself.

* * *

"I'm really tired" Rudra plopped himself down on the bed beside Krish who was fast asleep with his chikoo.

"Careful, don't hurt Krish" Amaya said applying aloevera gel on her face, "I forgot to do Krish's skincare tch! Rudra come here apply aloevera gel on your face" She commanded taking some moisturizer on her palm ready to apply it on Krish's cheeks.

She heard her husband groan from the bed, "Do I really have to do it? I'm handsome jaan, I don't need this skin care every night" He covered himself till head with the blanket.

Upon feeling no movements from the other side he pulled the blanket down to find Amaya glaring at him with dead eyes, without blinking at all.

He laughed nervously pulling himself out of the blanket and stood still, "Haha look at you wifey, it was just a prank, I guess you took it seriously, how can I skip the skin care routine, look I'm getting handsome day by day because of this hahaha" He blabbered walking slowly near the dressing table and squeezing aloevera gel on his palm.

He rubbed his palm together and applied it on his whole face, his nervous smile not leaving his face even for a second.

Amaya nodded still glaring at him, after making sure he completed his task she applied the moisturizer on Krish's cheeks, good thing she washed his face thoroughly before he went to bed.

She stood up covering Krish with the blanket, that had ridden down when Rudra climbed down the bed, till his neck.

She was about walk to her side when she felt herself being back hugged, "Why so angry wifey, when you can love your hubby" Rudra whispered huskily near her ear, leaving a gentle kiss on her neck.

She gasped as goosebumps erupted on her skin, he slowly turned her towards him taking her lips into a soft kiss, they sucked eachother's lips once and pulled back then again sucked as this time desperately.

His one hand was on her cheeks, the other was playing with her hair strands while hers were fisting his tshirt.

They both pulled back breathing heavily, after a few seconds Amaya questioned "why did your lips taste-

"Bitter?" He completed her with a light smirk on his lips, she nodded in confusion while pulled her left cheek, "That's what you get for forcing your husband" He laughed devilishly, getting inside the blanket while she stood there still, with her mouth wide open, "You- You were supposed to apply lip balm on your lips not aloevera gel" She said frustration laced in her voice.

"Haha that's called revenge"

"You are such a child Rudra" She whined getting inside the blanket and heard him chuckle.

"You sure about that? Coz a child ain't capable of getting you pregnant" He teased, supporting his head on his elbow he gazed at her.

"You know what I take that back, you are a shameless perverted man!" She deadpanned glaring at him while her cheeks were bright red.

"Yet you love me" He chirped grinning ear to ear, "Keep on dreaming" She commented rolling her eyes at him.

"My dreams are extreme wifey" He smirked, activating his dirty mind gazing at her from head to toe even though she was covered in a blanket.

"Chiiii" She covered her head from the blanket not wanting to embarrass herself more while he just laughed at his wife's shy self, even after 4 years of getting married, she was so shy.

The end.

Finally the story has come to an end, it might come out as a rushed ending to many of you.

And may be alot of you wanted more of their scenes with our little Amrita but the epilogue is yet to be published.

I promise it has everything!

And about Krish's book;

Shall I publish the first chapter after I publish the epilogue or after completing 'His Sweetheart' (another story of mine)?

Silent readers, everyone please answer I actually am confused.

Anyways thankyou for supporting this story and those who are here from the very beginning I love you ❤️🥺