I, admittedly, am not good at editing, even if it's as simple as merely cutting something out. But Kei needed the practice, so she took a shot at it.

And then when she had failed, I sent it over to Sotomura...

Beginning a few moves before the 'altered' move, the three eagerly watched the footage.

Move after move was played on the screen.

Then it arrived.

"I see," Ito muttered.

He sighed, handing my phone back to me and I returned to my seat.

"The claims that it took longer than expected is indeed valid. It's not enough to confirm that it's indeed an alteration. But it is possible," Kai began.

Propensity.

Propensity is the inclination or tendency to do certain behaviour. It involves establishing a pattern of behaviour that suggests consistent and repeated behaviour.

It was possible to move on without this testimony. However, without it, it'd be difficult to build my case. 

In this case, it's that Tsukishiro may have the nature to use his position unfairly.

"I see, is that the case?" Tsukishiro asked calmly.

"Yes. Ayanokouji, is that the only example of a move that doesn't work as it should?" Ito asked me.

I nodded.

The man in the white suit put a finger to his chin, "I see. The witness testimony comes from an enemy class of yours, and considering the scale, the class would lose class points and she loses her protection point. It's not as if there's a motive to lie here. The actual footage is indeed off. Not enough to confirm that it was altered, but it's not dismissible. We will let you know whether the exam needs to be altered later when the trial is over."

There it is.

"How wonderful for these students if that's the case," Tsukishiro said with a slight smile.

Sakayanagi giggled, letting a sharp glance fall on Tsukishiro.

"I see. I presume that will be all from me, Ayanokouji?" Sakayanagi asked.

I nodded. With this piece of evidence out of the way, she's got no more reason to be here.

Sakayanagi gradually stood up, letting a soft smile creep onto her face ,"Thank you then. Goodbye, Tsukishiro."

I watched on as Sakayanagi walked out of the room, her eyes filled with unsatisfaction.

But I can't focus on that for too long, that was just one of the building blocks. That was just the first step.

I stood up once again, "Next, I'd like to continue to establish the motive of the Acting Director," I began as I pulled out the document, sliding it over to the three men.

"Tsukishiro created a type of special exam where he had sent 8 students out to expel me. One of those students is present in this room. Yagami Takuya."

Yagami moved up from his seat, stretching a little and letting out a small yawn. 

"My apologies, just a little tired."

Polite as ever.

He glanced at the three men, his eyes conveying nothing at all.

"It was the first day of school, pretty much right after it ended. I was called into the office of the principal, and 7 others were present, those being the other students on that list. In that room, Tsukishiro had informed us that we'd receive 20 million points if we were to expel Ayanokouji-senpai" Yagami began.