Part 2

At this time, Ye Chen quickly came to Tsunade.

Now is a good opportunity to gain favor, so naturally he won't let it go.

"Don't be angry. Although your idea is good, it still needs to be implemented slowly. There is no rush."

Tsunade came back to her senses after hearing Ye Chen's words.

"I also know that I have to take my time, but I'm just angry that the teacher actually spoke for Danzo!"

Ye Chen thought to himself, there will be many things that will make you angry in the future.

Although the third generation looks like a good old man, secretly he wears the same pants as Danzo.

Since the third generation became the Hokage, the number of members of the entire Senju family has begun to decrease rapidly, and now only two siblings, Tsunade and brother, are left.

Ye Chen would never believe it if the two old guys, Sandai and Danzo, were not up to something.

Coupled with the subsequent series of unscrupulous actions against Uchiha and Naruto, Ye Chen has no good impression of the third generation.

He won't tell Tsunade yet, after all, the third generation is very secretive, and Tsunade won't believe him no matter what he says now.

"You can prepare a plan first, including all the required resources and planning. When the time comes, you can discuss it with the Hokage. The probability of success will be much greater!"

As a modern person, Ye Chen naturally knows the importance of plans. Any business with some brains will prepare countless plans before making any decision, and then choose the most reliable one.

When Tsunade heard this, she immediately felt that this was the truth.

"You're right. I was just talking nonsense before. It's normal for the teacher to object, so I'm going to prepare a plan now!"

As soon as she finished speaking, Tsunade turned back.

Ye Chen still wanted to connect with her, but he didn't expect Tsunade to be so hot-tempered. If he had known, he wouldn't have made this suggestion.

At this moment, Tsunade suddenly turned around and walked to Ye Chen.

Gave Ye Chen a big hug

"Thank you Ye Chen! You are simply my soulmate!!"

At this moment, Ye Chen secretly hated why he was about the same height as Tsunade. If he could be a little shorter, he wouldn't be able to enjoy the treatment of facial cleanser...

After coming back to his senses, Ye Chen still said seriously

"Come to me anytime if you need it in the future. I also have many ideas for your reference regarding medical ninjutsu!"

Tsunade didn't expect that Ye Chen also studied medical ninjutsu, and she was even more pleased. Fortunately, she met a like-minded person.

"Then I won't be polite. I will definitely bother you next time!"

After all, the two grew up together and had a good relationship, but Ye Chen had always dared not confess to him because of his low strength.

What happened this time made the relationship between the two of them improve rapidly like a rocket!

After saying goodbye to Tsunade, Ye Chen hurried back to his home and checked his novice gift package.

There were many people at the venue before, and he was afraid that someone would notice something strange, so he never checked the gift bag.