Part 1

The twenty-eighth year of Konoha, one year before the start of the Second Ninja War.

Seemingly aware of the coming fierce war, several jounin meetings were held throughout Konoha to formulate wartime resource allocation and manpower deployment.

Today was the time for another Jonin meeting.

Ye Chen was one of the Jonin who attended the meeting.

He traveled to the world of Naruto for eighteen years and was a student of the same class as the Sannin. However, compared to the fact that the Sannin had now reached the level of an elite jounin, his special jounin seemed a bit pitiful.

Ye Chen was born in a commoner family in Konoha. Relying on the foresight of time travel, he had already started practicing while other brats were still wearing open-crotch pants.

It's a pity that this is a world that values ​​blood. Even though he practiced hard and developed a set of sword skills that could threaten jounin, he was only promoted to a special jounin.

If there were no accidents, Ye Chen would have been a jounin for the rest of his life.

Listening to the meeting hosted by the Sandaime Sarutobi Hiruzen on the stage.

Ye Chen looked sleepy, thinking that he would have to catch up on his sleep when he went back later.

He, a special jounin, was not qualified to interrupt in a meeting of this level.

So it's basically just a formality.

What really decides everything is the three generations above and a few consultants.

Just then a clear female voice sounded

"I think we should quickly establish a medical system and a tactical team now. We should add at least one medical ninja!"

Ye Chen turned around and saw that it was Tsunade who spoke.

The eighteen-year-old Tsunade was in her prime, with a hint of domineering aura in her youthful beauty, and the murderous weapon had already grown in size.

It's not like Ye Chen has never tried to pursue such a woman. Unfortunately, the huge gap in strength between the two makes Ye Chen stay away.

No matter how eloquent he was, he would not be able to protect Tsunade in the future, and it would be pointless for the two of them to be together. He did not want to be a freeloader.

Danzo on the stage saw Tsunade coming out to propose, and immediately said sadly

"It sounds nice, but how can we have so many resources to train medical ninjas now! Ninjas should use their strength to decide the outcome. Medical ninjutsu is just a house trick!"

Tsunade became even more anxious when she heard this

"If you don't have enough resources, you can cultivate them slowly, but you must have medical ninjas, otherwise the casualties on the battlefield will be immeasurable!"

After speaking, Tsunade looked directly at her teacher Sarutobi Hiruzen, hoping that the other person could help her with a few words.

It's a pity that not even her most respected teacher is on her side this time.

"Tsunade, your idea is good, but it is a bit shocking. Not only the senior management cannot accept it, but I don't think any of the Jonin present will agree with it."

When Tsunade heard this, she immediately looked around the meeting place. Sure enough, everyone lowered their heads silently, and no one wanted to stand up and help her.