17

ELIAS ACCIARDI started to notice

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

ELIAS ACCIARDI started to notice. Only small things. About Coriolanus. It didn't bother him at first because it wasn't directed towards him. So he didn't pay attention. Until it did start to affect him. The ignoring him, not speaking to him directly. Little things. Then it was the big stuff. Not being allowed to leave the mansion, or Claire not being able to stay with him long. Sometimes it would be a different maid helping him in the mornings. Elias never bothered to ask questions, only because he did once and got yelled at, causing a huge fight between the two. He kept his mouth shut after that. Questions were pointless anyways. Never got an answer to them.

        But one thing they did do was wedding planning. Usually they would sit down for a couple hours and talk about what they want for the wedding. Mostly just Coriolanus talking until Elias falls asleep on the table, causing Snow to halt whatever they were doing and take him to bed. Acciardi would've thought wedding planning would be funnier. More happy. But it was actually kind of boring.

        Not to mention, when he spoke to his mother about it she was ecstatic. Then when he told Nariah and Ivy it was quite the opposite reaction. Mostly from Ivy though.

The conversation didn't go as well as Elias wanted it to. Nariah was happy. Although he could tell that something bugged her. He tried to ask about it but Nariah being herself brushed it off as nothing. Then the phone was passed to Ivy and the words spilled out.

"I'm getting married." Elias spilled.

"To who?" A pause. "You finally found someone else?" Her tone was bored. Like she didn't want to be apart of this conversation.

"Coryo." He whispered. Acciardi was a little scared of her reaction. He didn't want her to think this was a bad thing. Because it wasn't a bad thing. Elias was happy. So Ivy should be happy for him too.

Nothing was heard for a while. "Oh." Ivy said after a while. "I don't know what to say."

"Congrats?" Elias tried.

"Why would I say congratulations, when I'm not happy about the fact that you are marrying that man." Ivy spat out harshly.

Elias sighed out. "Ivy —"

"I don't want to hear it." Static noise was heard and his mother's voice started speaking into the phone.

𝑬𝑬𝑺𝑶𝑴𝑬  - 𝘤.𝘴जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें