11

ELIAS ACCIARDI felt kind of lonely

        ELIAS ACCIARDI felt kind of lonely. He's moved into the building that Coriolanus is at. Which is a little odd in his opinion. But he doesn't complain. He was going to until they moved Claire with him. So it wasn't going to be as bad as he thought. Elias will have Claire to talk to and gossip with. Acciardi also gets to hear the new gossip from the other maids from Claire. Because she knew everyone apparently. Which he should've expected because she was originally put in this building until Elias came. So she was moved into to where he was staying so she could take care of him. Now she follows him around. And It's also been 2 weeks since Ivy and Nariah left. He wished that Ivy was happier when they were saying goodbye because she didn't even look him in the eyes.

But the conversation they had was stuck in his head.

"I wish you weren't so mad at me." Elias looked over at Ivy after he watched Nariah get into the car so they could be transported to the train.

"You're in love with a terrible man." She snapped a little irritated.

Elias sighed out and looked away from Ivy.

"You should bring him to his knees, make him beg." Lennon suddenly said loudly.

A pause. "It's hard when he starts calling me his."

"Then show him, show him what's his."

It has swarmed his head for the past 2 weeks. While laying in bed, reading, eating, doing anything that allows his mind to wander. He doesn't know why. Talking to Claire was an option.. but he got nervous so he never brought it up with her. Now he was having breakfast with Coriolanus. It was a comfortable silence. Only because they've been talking. Like talking, talking. Over the past 2 weeks Elias has learned a lot about Coriolanus. Like a lot. He didn't mind because all Snow ever did was talk. And Acciardi likes listening to his voice.

Suddenly Snow stood up from his spot. A maid rushing over to him and quickly handed him his jacket as he brushed off crumps and used a napkin to wipe his mouth. "I have a meeting to attend." He slipped his jacket on and smoothed it out.

"For?" Elias asked while cleaning his plate of the extra york with toast. He popped it in his mouth while drinking some orange juice as he waited to hear an answer.

"Private matters." Snow excused himself and left, leaving Elias annoyed.

Maybe it really was private matters but it still pissed Elias off. They've been talking, so why is it that he's keeping things, like attending a meeting, private? But then Acciardi thinks about how Coriolanus only talks about the present, or some stuff from the past. Never his childhood. Not how he was as a kid, or about him being a mentor in the games. He never talked about that stuff, but nor did Elias. So maybe he shouldn't be that mad.

-

Elias laid in bed unable to sleep. He had spent all day doing nothing. Literally. Acciardi walked with Claire around the whole place. With her sharing secrets and telling rumors about the other maids. Like how one of the maids, Aaliyah, slept with a married man. Elias didn't need to know that, nor does he really care. But apparently everyone in this mansion does. It's the only thing they're talking about. Or how another maid, Sofia, got fired because she tried stealing something. No one knows what it is. Claire says it must've been very important if she got fired for trying to steal it because the maids around here steal stuff all the time. Which is another thing he probably didn't need to hear.

        Acciardi turned over on his side. He wasn't used to being in this room. The other room seemed much more brighter, warmer, and comfortable. This room seemed more colder, darker, and just didn't make him feel that good. Maybe it's because he's in the same building as the President and all he ever did was bring negative energy around. Elias felt it but he ignored it.

        Then a small knock was heard at his door. He would've thought it was Claire, but she usually knocked once and then came inside once she heard Elias say she could. But he knew it wasn't because who ever was knocking, knocked more than once. A small sigh fell from his lips as he sat up slowly. He didn't really feel like getting the door. Then Elias heard the knock again. So he moved the blankets out of the way while walking over to the door. Acciardi was thinking of grabbing a shirt but decided not to because he could just tell the person to go away.

        "Can you bother me in the—." Elias started while opening the door. But he quickly shut up once he realized who it was. "Coriolanus." Acciardi suddenly felt a little too exposed. He should've grabbed that shirt. Too late now. Elias can just tell Coriolanus that he's tired and tell him to bother him in the morning.

        "Elias." His eyes went to Acciardi's eyes, down to his lips, then down his chest and back up. Elias noticed and felt his cheeks warm with heat, no doubt turning a light pink color. Luckily there was not much light to show if he was blushing or not.

        The silence was almost too much for him. Along with the tense that started to build between them. Elias was sure that Coriolanus could feel it. The way his eyes kept flickering down to his lips told him. Until Snow moved forward without thinking. His hand found Elias's jaw while the other grabbed his waist. Coriolanus kissed him like he was starving. Like he's never kissed someone before. Like Elias was this sweet candy that he couldn't get enough of. Acciardi's arms slid around his neck as his fingers went through his hair. He felt himself being pushed back while the sound of a door was being shut.

The feeling was amazing. Like electricity was flowing through him. Coriolanus was warm pressed against himself. His lips were soft, softer than he expected. Then he felt his tongue slide against his bottom lip and Elias let him take control.

        Acciardi felt himself being pushed back onto the bed. They pulled away from the kiss. Breathing heavily, chest going up and down. Elias looked into Coriolanus's eyes, lips parted. His eyes were hooded looking down at him. Acciardi wanted to be in this moment forever. He looked so pretty like that. Looking down at him.

        "Heard that you're in love with me." Snow whispered.

        "What if I was." Acciardi whispered back.

        "I wouldn't mind." Coriolanus kissed him again.

        Elias noticed how soft his lips were again. How he never wanted to breathe ever again if it meant he could kiss Snow forever. He never wanted this to end. His soft hands caressing Elias's bare waist while moving up down slowly. Like his fingers were trying to be delicate, not wanting to break him. A breathy moan escaped Elias's lips when they pulled away again.

And he smirked down at him, with his hooded eyes. Right then and there Elias knew he wanted to stay here forever. In his arms. Kissing, holding, doing whatever as long as Elias was right by him. Never leaving.

The next morning Elias woke up next to Coriolanus. In his arms. Getting to hear his breathing. His never been this close to him. Bare and naked. But he liked the closeness. The trust they have with each other. Vulnerability, Acciardi would say. He felt vulnerable with him. In a good way. But this small feeling tugged at his heart. He ignored it.

not edited