07

ELIAS ACCIARDI now hated party's

       ELIAS ACCIARDI now hated party's. He hated the talking, he hated the dressing up every time there's a new party to attend to, he hated the smiles everyone would give to each other, and most of all he hated not having Ivy and Nariah with him. He doesn't know how many party's he has done since he's been at the Capitol. Elias has been staying here for almost 2 weeks now but somehow it has felt like months. And somehow each day there is something new to do and new clothes to put on. Acciardi is sure he hasn't repeated an outfit since he's been here. Including with his pj's which is weird because he always wore the same clothes to bed while in District 12. It was odd having to wear different suits each time there was a new party. Why not just wear the same clothes as before? Elias doesn't understand a lot of things in the Capital. Like the way the people dress. He has never seen such peculiar clothing before. The bright colors and the pairings with different colors. The weird random fake butterflies on big d, or the fur on every piece they have. Then the hats are so big most people have to hold their head high up unless to talk to you. It's like carrying extra unnecessary weight on yourself.

        Besides the point, Elias sat in front of the mirror staring at himself as Claire brushed his hair. "Do you want it slicked back? Or perhaps a bit messy?" She asked with a sweet smile. Sometimes Elias got to choose how he wanted to look. Mostly only his hair though. Not his outfits. They usually choose what he was going to wear for party's.

"Messy is fine." He replied. His eyes darted between Claire and his hair being messed with. Then to the suit hanging up. It was all black, had a long coat to go with it and a pair of plain boots. Also black. There had to be a certain theme for each party he's gone to. Because each time he's been wearing something similar to others.

Claire hummed and worked on his hair more before setting the brush down. "Ok, so this is the only party for today. It's gonna last for about 2 hours. Then you and your friends can do whatever you'd like for the rest of the day." She beamed. Elias nodded his head. He was glad that there was only one party today.

-

        Elias watched a man from across the room. He wore a dark red suit. Except the jacket of the suit was missing and instead he wore a dark red vest. Once they made eye contact though Acciardi looked away and drowned out the rest of his drink while setting it on a tray that was passing by. He couldn't help but think he seemed a little familiar, but the thought was quickly pushed away. The party was boring. Nothing to do but talk and talk and talk. He wished that Ivy and Nariah were here. A server came by, Elias grabbing another glass of whatever type of alcohol was in there and drowning it all leaving the glass cup on another tray that came by. The more alcohol in his system, the better. He turned to see that the man that was across the room was looking at him still. It was an odd stare. One that should've made someone uncomfortable but it didn't make Elias uncomfortable, he actually wanted to know why he was staring. Acciardi was attracted— no that wasn't the word. He gravitated towards him in a way. Elias finally noticed that he was actually walking towards him. He noticed the way he walked, how he held himself. Like he was proud of himself, proud of who he was. A server came by with a tray of more glass cups full of alcohol so Elias grabbed another cup and took a sip.