13

ELIAS ACCIARDI woke up only to have felt someone else moving around

ELIAS ACCIARDI woke up only to have felt someone else moving around. That being Coriolanus. A quiet groan left his lips as Elias shifted towards the night stand wanting something to drink. But before he could reach over to grab the glass cup of water, Snow pulled him by his waist and brought him back towards him. He felt his bare back press against Coriolanus's chest. "Where you going?" Snow pressed his lips against Elias's ear, whispering, sending tingles down his spine. Acciardi felt his lips part ever so slightly. Coriolanus's morning voice was to die for. Every morning he waited to hear him talk. He could listen to Snow's voice everyday. Every hour if he could. He had a way with words. Like every word that rolled off his tongue was rich. Had meaning to it. Acciardi doesn't really know why he was so attracted to it. A low laugh then left Snow's lips. Coriolanus pressed against Elias and held his waist while slightly brushing his fingers against his leg.

        "Coryo." Elias hummed, leaning into his touch as he felt himself smile.

        Acciardi already knew what was going to happen because it happened a lot. Only when they weren't doing much early in the morning and could spend more time with each other. He liked it that way. They would usually then talk and talk and talk. About anything. About the future, or 'what would you do in this situation'. Small things like that. Talking about things they both like. Like how Coriolanus has tea everyday at a specific time. Usually before lunch time. Or every outfit he chooses had to match. Elias felt Snow's fingers ghost against his arm slightly, his face burning with warmth. He liked moments like these. How fragile they can be. How delicate moments like these can be.

        "I like slow mornings." Coriolanus smiled sheepishly down at Elias as he moved on top of him. His eyes followed the bright blue ones that looked down at him.

        "I know you do." Elias breathed out. His tongue then darted out to wet his lips slightly.

        Snow leaned down and kissed Acciardi for a long time. Everything was quite a blur. But Elias remembers certain details. Like the touch. How Coriolanus touches him so lovingly. Doesn't leave a scratch. Only love bites. Little hickeys decorating his collarbone and chest. Forcing him to cover up. But that wouldn't matter anyways. Or the feeling of his lips tracing his jaw down to his collarbone. Biting, licking, until a soft moan leaves Elias's lips. How his tongue goes over that same spot trying to get every little sound out of his mouth. Until a whimper leaves and Snow moves down his chest, lower, and lower and lower. Acciardi feels like he's floating when Coriolanus has his fingers dust his sides. Slowly. Lovingly. Like Elias was the only thing in the world that mattered in that moment.

He really did love Coriolanus. Everything about him. His looks, the way he touches, the stares from across the room. It was everything. Everything he could ever ask for and more.

Coriolanus has a way when they have sex. He obviously knows what he's doing. Always managing to teach Elias something new. Exploring different things with each other. Sometimes they didn't even have sex they would just touch each other. Seeing each other scars that littered one another's bodies. Or birthmarks. Anything that no one else would know about. That they only knew about one another.