By the time I came out of the studio again it was dark out. I texted Jason a few minutes prior to me leaving to come get me.

He pulled up slowly, taking off his helmet to reveal a massive smile.

"Percy! You look great!" I smiled as I walked over, my hair blowing in the wind and into my face.

"She did a really good job." I said with a smile. He got off the motorcycle and quickly wrapped me in a hug. I laughed as he lifted me off the ground and twisted me around a bit.

Eventually he set me back down and his smile was as wide as I'd ever seen.

"You wanna go home now?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Let's crack into that ice cream." I said, grabbing the helmet off the back of the motorcycle as Jason got on in front of me.

"What ice cream?" Jason asked, turning to look at me as he raised a brow.

I smirked, "you really think you can hide the ice cream in the freezer behind some peas and I wouldn't notice?" I asked. Jason smiled as he rolled his eyes.

"You're search too much you know that?" I smiled as I got on behind him.

"Maybe I'll learn my lesson over a nice cold bowl of ice cream." Jason let out a sarcastic groan as he revved the engine.

"You're such a rat you know?" He said with a joking tone. I laughed.

"And yet you're still gonna give me that ice cream."

He laughed and nodded. "You're a smart rat." And with that we drove off.

——————

On the way back to the manor I held onto Jason, looking over his shoulder as I watched him weave through traffic.

"Hey Percy!" Jason called over his shoulder.

"Yeah?" I called back.

"You ever wanna ride one of these things?"

"Like ride a motorcycle?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Yeah, you wanna learn?" I felt my lips curl into a smile.

"Well duh!" I called back. I could almost see his smile at my response.

"How about when you get back from your camp I start to teach you? You agree with that?" I nodded quickly.

"Yeah! Let's do it!" I could help but smile the whole way home.

When we got there Jason did the usual of giving me a long hug before seeing me off inside. I walked in quietly, looking around. We were here earlier than usual so Alfred and Damian weren't outside to meet us. I quickly hurried up the stairs, heading straight for Damian's room.

I knocked swiftly when I reached his door, excited to show him my hair.

"Go away Dick!" Damian called back, I had to hold back a small laugh as I called back.

"It's not Dick, it's Percy." I heard the sound of something falling before Damian yelled back.

"Come in!" I smiled as I dropped my backpack by the door and walked inside. Damian was standing beside his desk, by the looks of it the falling sound had come from his small cup of pencils. I laughed lightly as he walked over.

Then his eyes widened. "Your hair," he said softly. I smiled as I gently grabbed one of his hands.

"What do you think?" I asked. He smiled slightly.

"I think it looks perfect on you." I felt my grin grow wider as my face turned a light pink. "But you're here early, did something happen?" I shook my head.

"No, we just got here a bit quicker than usual." He nodded. "So what were you doing before I got here?" I asked. Damian shrugged.

"Getting a head start on our summer homework." Immediately I let out a small groan.

"Ugh I forgot about that." He smiled slightly.

"It's okay, I'll help you when you get back. If you want we can start now." I smiled as I nodded.

"Let me go get changed and I'll grab my stuff." He nodded, letting my hand go as I quickly rushed to my room. After grabbing my summer packet and changing into my pajamas I went back to his room, finding that he'd moved from his desk to the floor in front of his tv to accommodate. Somehow he'd already set up blankets and pillows for us to sit on.

I smiled as I took my seat beside him. "Thanks Damian, I appreciate this." Damian nodded.

"It's no problem." He opened his workbook to show what he'd already done and quickly we got to work.

It wasn't till a few hours later that we stopped, my head spinning and my hand cramped from writing. Damian sat beside me with a small smile as I placed my hand against my forehead.

"How do you stare at questions for hours like this and then still be fine!" I asked. Damian shrugged.

"It's a blessing I suppose."

"Or a curse." I replied. He chuckled.

"It's definitely not a curse at times like these." I sighed.

"I guess you're right."

Damian watched me for a moment. "You wanna watch a movie? We can ask Alfred for hot cocoa, that way we can at least hang out together before you go to camp tomorrow." I nodded quickly.

"Yes please." Damian nodded as he handed me the remote. Quickly I began looking for a movie as Damian texted Alfred.

When he was finished he looked up and began helping me pick something. Eventually we settled on Jumanji as we moved our pillow seats beside each other.

I laid myself against Damian's side as he pulled up a blanket to cover our legs.

We got a few minutes into the movie before we heard a knock at the door. Almost instantly I was a foot away from Damian as the door opened to reveal Alfred with two hot cocoas, one had no whipped cream and the other had marshmallows and whipped cream.

Alfred handed me the one with whipped cream and Damian the other.

"Percy, welcome home, enjoy your movie." I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you Alfred."
"Thank you Pennyworth,"

We said at the same time. Alfred gave us a small goodbye before leaving again. I waited till the coast was clear to sit back beside Damian again, happy to rejoin him in the warmth of the blanket.

I could smell Damian's hot chocolate beside me, he always liked the darker chocolate one over the milk chocolate like me, so his smelled distinctly more bitter.

It didn't matter though as I leaned on him again and enjoyed the movie.

As the movie came to an end though, I knew I needed to sleep if I was going to wake up early enough to go to camp so I begrudgingly pushed myself away from him and began to stand.

Damian turned to me. "Going already?" I chuckled.

"It's 12 am, I don't think we can consider this an already situation." He thought about it for a moment then shrugged.

"I suppose." He stood up to accompany me to the door. Before I could leave though he stopped me. "Just in case I don't get to do this tomorrow," he gently grabbed my arm and pulled me closer before setting a short kiss on my lips.

When he pulled back I could see he was a light red color. I couldn't help but smile as my heart pounded in my chest.

"You better do that tomorrow." I said with a small grin.

Damian smiled back. "I'll definitely try." I smiled at his response before slowly going to my room, my face still probably red from the interaction.

————-